Championship 2023/24

Man-United

Could be a few great derby games next season in the league. Portsmouth-Southampton, Sheffield W-Sheffield U and Burnley-Blackburn. Not so likely Forest-Derby County.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Glad to see Leeds not coming straight up. Wouldn’t mind Southampton winning the play offs. I think Norwich and West Brom are to boring and will go straight back down

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Hope Carrick and Boro finish the season with a win, 1-0 up against Watford at the moment. Would’ve been great to have them in the playoffs, hopefully next season.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Glad to see Leeds not coming straight up. Wouldn’t mind Southampton winning the play offs. I think Norwich and West Brom are to boring and will go straight back down
As long as it’s not Leeds.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Birmingham on course for losing their proud tag of the longest tenure in the Championship.

I have a few fond memories of United's trips to St Andrews, so I was hoping they would eventually get promoted to the PL but they've been a long way off for a while now. Been flirting with relegation a few times over recent seasons.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The relegated gang come to my boys Wycombe next season, so am keeping interested.

Would love Blackburn down. We did play them a couple of years ago, but it was the behind closed door's season. Would be great to play an ex Premier league winner.

Needed quite a few things to happen for Blackburn to go down, but it's definitely opening up.

Sheff Wed winning at Sunderland
Plymouth winning v Hull

Just need Birmingham to sneak a winner and for Leicester to remember that they're going for the championship and put Blackburn away.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I quite enjoyed seeing Leeds get relegated. At least if they come up, that could happen again.
Nah forget that. Would rather them rot in the Championship. Hate them and there fans are no good for the top league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Birmingham game kicking off well after the other games. See if there's an advantage there knowing a goal will see them up late on.