Championship 2023/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I had the misfortune of running into aboutv400 Leeds fans in Euston as I was trying to head home. I had Man Utd training top on and in ones and twos they said nothing but when I hit the large crowd I got called scum. I am almost as happy with today's result as I was yesterday's.
Typical big men in groups.

Robbie Boy

------------------Welbeck
Elanga--------Pereira----------James
--------------Chong--Iqbal
Carreras-Mengi-Tuanzebe-Laird
---------------Henderson

I wonder if We Should Never Have Sold FC gets out of the Championship?
Some of our fans would never hack it as a Chelsea fan. I mean, their version of this would be insanely good.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Some of our fans would never hack it as a Chelsea fan. I mean, their version of this would be insanely good.
To be fair, that team is underselling our version massively. We would have Stam, Beckham, van Nistelrooy in there!

Robbie Boy

To be fair, that team is underselling our version massively. We would have Stam, Beckham, van Nistelrooy in there!
I think the list is more made up of players who were deemed not good enough and then sold. With those 3, they were clearly good enough, but were sold for other reasons.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think the list is more made up of players who were deemed not good enough and then sold. With those 3, they were clearly good enough, but were sold for other reasons.
I suppose so, still mistakes a plenty at both clubs though!

RedRocket9908

The attendance for this match was bigger than the attendance for the FA Cup final yesterday, I dont remember seeing any empty seats yesterday though.

lysglimt

Scout
He's a good Championship player. Don't think he's PL standard, personally.
That was not the issue - my point was towards the "not playing regularly in the Championship" part. And with his stats - not starting him may have cost Leeds a place in the Premier League

Robbie Boy

That was not the issue - my point was towards the "not playing regularly in the Championship" part. And with his stats - not starting him may have cost Leeds a place in the Premier League
My response was to someone suggesting we should have kept him...

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
The attendance for this match was bigger than the attendance for the FA Cup final yesterday, I dont remember seeing any empty seats yesterday though.
Probably because City didn't sell their allocation. I could see plenty of empty seats

lysglimt

Scout
Would love for us to make a bid for Archie Gray - the way Leeds struggle financially, I doubt they can afford to say no to £20 million

Needham

200 seats occupied by special branch when royals attend plus City haven't sold out allocation since Gillingham 99.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Would love for us to make a bid for Archie Gray - the way Leeds struggle financially, I doubt they can afford to say no to £20 million
Said it in his thread but I feel like Leeds have a decent semblance of talent, especially in the forward areas that they could let go before Gray needs to. Summerville, Gnonto etc. were already on the periphery of being let go last year and I feel they'd rather try and keep Gray as much as possible.

lysglimt

Scout
Said it in his thread but I feel like Leeds have a decent semblance of talent, especially in the forward areas that they could let go before Gray needs to. Summerville, Gnonto etc. were already on the periphery of being let go last year and I feel they'd rather try and keep Gray as much as possible.
Gnonto just doesn't score enough - he might develop later, but 8 goals in the Championship just isn't good enough. Summerville has had a really good season - another player we should look at is the Plymouth winger Whittaker. Right up there with the best players in the Championship. To score 19 goals for Plymouth in his first season at that level is amazing

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Gnonto just doesn't score enough - he might develop later, but 8 goals in the Championship just isn't good enough. Summerville has had a really good season - another player we should look at is the Plymouth winger Whittaker. Right up there with the best players in the Championship. To score 19 goals for Plymouth in his first season at that level is amazing
Yeah, I have my eye on him too, I think it will be interesting to see how he develops under Rooney (who actually managed him for a short period at Derby).