Championship: United Women vs Aston Villa | 5-0 and United are promoted!

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Fantastic to see the women's team! Great we finally have a team and can't wait to start following them more closely, tremendous.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Congrats to our ladies!

buchansleftleg

Well that's the only time I have ever seen a crowd applaud a keeper leaving the pitch after being sent off.

We were jeering and cheering and she just dissolved into tears and was a bit overcome...crowd went "ahhh" and started applauding her. Well at least she didn't concede 12 this time.

Okey

Get in! Well done ladies. United belong to the top. Wherever we compete.

redshaw

Congratulations to the United ladies, they've done it in style.

I'm surprised by the lack of coverage on the BBC they've received over the season. I guess they concentrate on the top league. I'm aware of the very recent article posted in this thread.

buchansleftleg

Congratulations!!!

How easy is it to get a ticket to see the ladies play?
You can pay on the door no problem. For the biggest games that might mean you don't get a seat in the main stand, but that is rare.

Season tickets are a good deal, the only reason I don't buy one has been the games have moved about a bit.

The contract with Leigh Sports Village is being evaluated though so that may change.

red_sun

I don't post much but I wanted to congratulate them on this brilliant achievement!! Their future looks bright!

Reactions: Carolina Red