For AliExpress:
How long does delivery take?
Are the kits good quality?

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
For AliExpress:
1. My holland shirt took 12 days with EMS delivery.
2. It's like Ebay, look at the reviews and the sellers rating.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Nearly bought a Roma kit but thought i'd hold off until i saw the new one. Looks sexy.

Still no update on my Dortmund or Brazil shirts, i'm guessing next week if i'm lucky.

2 man midfield

20 minutes after posting that it arrived, some pics:

Really pleased with it, great fit, ordered on the 9th so under 3 weeks all in all. Not bad for 8.99!

Link to the seller: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/939217

Was a bit annoyed when someone asked me why i've got gone dogging on the back though.

JB7

For AliExpress:
My Portugal shirt was great quality and came in 10 days. I'm still waiting on England home/away, Holland, Brazil, Belgium & PSG (Beckhams last shirt) shirts to arrive though.

JB7

20 minutes after posting that it arrived, some pics:

Really pleased with it, great fit, ordered on the 9th so under 3 weeks all in all. Not bad for 8.99!

Link to the seller: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/939217

Was a bit annoyed when someone asked me why i've got gone dogging on the back though.
That looks pretty good. Only question I've got is about the faint stripes down the front in the second picture, one through the logo and the other from the collar?

2 man midfield

That looks pretty good. Only question I've got is about the faint stripes down the front in the second picture, one through the logo and the other from the collar?
Yeah that's it. Nice material too.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Even though the shirts are advertised without the maker's logo on the website (i.e. Nike, adidas, Puma etc.), I take it that they are on the shirt when they arrive, correct?

2 man midfield

Even though the shirts are advertised without the maker's logo on the website (i.e. Nike, adidas, Puma etc.), I take it that they are on the shirt when they arrive, correct?
Yep, legal stuff i guess.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Right, went on a bit of a shopping spree whilst on that site. In addition to the two new Roma shirts, I've also ordered four customised national team shirts (World Cup 2014 editions) as well:

Brazil home shirt with 'SOCRATES 8' on the back
Colombia away shirt with 'VALDERRAMA 10' on the back
Germany home shirt with 'BECKENBAUER 4' on the back
France home shirt with 'CANTONA 7' on the back

Six classy shirts for ~£60 (basically the cost of a new authentic shirt)... I'll be the envy of everyone at footy training! :lol:

JB7

Well my England, Brazil and Holland shirts have arrived. Little bit disappointed tbh, Holland shirt is almost perfect but the Brazil and England shirts aren't quite right due to the printing - the printed badge on the Brazil shirt is slightly to the wrong angle so it looks like it's going under your armpit and the Rooney printing on the back of the England shirt is at a crazy angle for some reason despite there being perfectly good arrows down the back of the shirt which you'd imagine would give an indication of what is straight.....

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Well my England, Brazil and Holland shirts have arrived. Little bit disappointed tbh, Holland shirt is almost perfect but the Brazil and England shirts aren't quite right due to the printing - the printed badge on the Brazil shirt is slightly to the wrong angle so it looks like it's going under your armpit and the Rooney printing on the back of the England shirt is at a crazy angle for some reason despite there being perfectly good arrows down the back of the shirt which you'd imagine would give an indication of what is straight.....
Shit, that sounds messed up. You can open a dispute and get a partial refund or you can get a full refund but you'll have to send it back which will cost you so it isn't really worth it.

What link did you use for future reference? Have you got any pics of the 3 shirts you ordered?

bonusroller

United 13-14 home, pro combat version. Faultless bar a small mark by the player number.

I've purchased a Wilson home and a Januzaj away more for my son. These players could be his idols over the coming years. It may give him something to look back on when grown up and will save him a small fortune looking for 'retro' kits.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Wilson eh? Nice one. I want to get Lawrence and Wilson but I'm not sure about our new kits. Might just get our away kit from this year as we should use it as our third next year anyway.

bonusroller

Januzaj away.

Not a pro combat version but a player version. The pro combat on the Wilson one was a bonus. Only fault was the threads on the badge but they can be cut easily enough.

bonusroller

Wilson eh? Nice one. I want to get Lawrence and Wilson but I'm not sure about our new kits. Might just get our away kit from this year as we should use it as our third next year anyway.
It will bar the Chevy logo instead. I went for Januzaj away as that's what he wore when he scored on his first start. Same for Wilson although that as also his debut.

I've bought a lot of our original retro kits that I had as a kid, but in adult sizes via ebay and ClasscFootballShirts. Hoping this will save him some money when he is older.

bonusroller

Is that Januzaj away from Aliexpress? Got a link? What is the difference between a pro combat version and a player version?
Both from the same seller:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6085583821.html

The pro combat was a bonus. It is that bit tighter than a player edition. More breathable layer on the back. The t-bars on it are a different angle to the normal player editions which you can see in my pics.

This was a pro combat that I bought a while back but no longer available

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/come...sion-Soccer-Jersey-pro-combat/1122300950.html

RustyS

Went for Brazil's third kit. Will report back and post photos once it arrives. I hope Brazil are still in the World Cup when I get it :lol:

limerickcitykid

Both from the same seller:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6085583821.html

The pro combat was a bonus. It is that bit tighter than a player edition. More breathable layer on the back. The t-bars on it are a different angle to the normal player editions which you can see in my pics.

This was a pro combat that I bought a while back but no longer available

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/come...sion-Soccer-Jersey-pro-combat/1122300950.html
Cheers, that seller doesn't seem to have any products any more. Will look for another.

limerickcitykid

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I got my Spain away jersey today with Iniesta 6 on the back. The jersey is flawless, I can't find a fault with it. But the sizing, well damn. It's more like a medium than an XL. It is an adizero version which means they are slightly more fitted right? So if I order again, I'd go for a replica version. But I'm so annoyed right now. Such a nice shirt and I can't wear it.

JB7

I got my Spain away jersey today with Iniesta 6 on the back. The jersey is flawless, I can't find a fault with it. But the sizing, well damn. It's more like a medium than an XL. It is an adizero version which means they are slightly more fitted right? So if I order again, I'd go for a replica version. But I'm so annoyed right now. Such a nice shirt and I can't wear it.
Which store did you order from?

Bubz27

Which store did you order from?
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1114875

I'd order again but a size or 2 up. Unfortunately I'm an XL so they don't do those sizes. But communication with the seller was very good and delivery within 12 days and that was with the free option. I think I will still try a 'normal' version of the shirt instead of these player versions they do.

JB7

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1114875

I'd order again but a size or 2 up. Unfortunately I'm an XL so they don't do those sizes. But communication with the seller was very good and delivery within 12 days and that was with the free option. I think I will still try a 'normal' version of the shirt instead of these player versions they do.
Looks like that store has stopped selling the Spain kits now, shame.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Having a bit of difficulty navigating the aliexpress website (how I long for 9footballshirt to return) but I'm looking for a City shirt in XXXL or maybe even XXXXL hopefully with CHAMPIONS 14 on the back. Aguero will do if not though. If anyone can help that would be grand. It's for a friend of mine that's retiring so I'm trying to organise it as a gift.

decorativeed

I'm ordering the two new Roma kits for 2014/15 later. Two beauties.

You know they are both fan-made mock-ups, right? Both photoshops of that same France shirt that was used for the 'leaked' City shirt in the New Kits thread. Granted, the home isn't very different from the actual one that was released recently, but the away might be completely made up.

Bubz27

Having a bit of difficulty navigating the aliexpress website (how I long for 9footballshirt to return) but I'm looking for a City shirt in XXXL or maybe even XXXXL hopefully with CHAMPIONS 14 on the back. Aguero will do if not though. If anyone can help that would be grand. It's for a friend of mine that's retiring so I'm trying to organise it as a gift.
I've never seen those sizes on aliexpress I'm afraid. They may be there somewhere, but I'm not sure.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Very surprised to get mine delivered today. It's only been like 5-6 days since I ordered :eek:

Very pleasantly surprised though, very pleased with both my shirts (Holland Away & Spain Home)

Both fit well and are vey nice, would never be able to tell that they aint genuine. Will post a few pics in a bit.