Cheap football kits

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Anyone have any problems with Tomato_2019 store on Dhgate? I’m trying to enter my CC details and before I can finish entering the details it keeps telling me the card in invalid and I should enter a new card. I tried both visa and MasterCard but it just won’t accept.

Last edited:

Mr Bridger

Anyone else have any experience with DH Gate sizing? Is it true true size fan version and up a size player version?
cheers.

RonaldoVII

Anyone have any problems with Tomato_2019 store on Dhgate? I’m trying to enter my CC details and before I can finish entering the details it keeps telling me the card in invalid and I should enter a new card. I tried both visa and MasterCard but it just won’t accept.
I had the same issue but it worked fine on the app. Think you get slightly cheaper prices on the app too (it saves your basket from the site so you don't need to re-enter everything).

RonaldoVII

Anyone else have any experience with DH Gate sizing? Is it true true size fan version and up a size player version?
cheers.
I'd buy a medium from the megastore and I buy a medium from tomato_2019. That's the same for players and fans versions as I've both. Other sellers may be different though.

Mr Bridger

I'd buy a medium from the megastore and I buy a medium from tomato_2019. That's the same for players and fans versions as I've both. Other sellers may be different though.
Cheers mate, I'm a small but thinking about giving the players version a go but in medium, don't like things to tight.

.......anyone have pics to post of their DH Gate shirts?

RonaldoVII

Cheers mate, I'm a small but thinking about giving the players version a go but in medium, don't like things to tight.

.......anyone have pics to post of their DH Gate shirts?
That would make sense. The players version is a bit more fitted on me so a size up in that would have a similar fit to the fans version.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I had the same issue but it worked fine on the app. Think you get slightly cheaper prices on the app too (it saves your basket from the site so you don't need to re-enter everything).
Cheers. Is there a way to not use your CC and use PayPal on the app?

El Zoido

Will any of these dicky sites deliver within a week?
No, I’m wearing my Cavani 7 shirt to Old Trafford next weekend.

Delivery of my latest shirts from dhgate was a little over 2 weeks, which is really not bad all things considered.

Jimmah

I was going to use a virtual card on revolut just in case Dhgate is a bit dodgy but it seems like most people don't have any issues with it

Sylar

I was going to use a virtual card on revolut just in case Dhgate is a bit dodgy but it seems like most people don't have any issues with it
Had no issues with dh gate and brfans

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
For sizing, it's worth reading the reviews of particular sellers. I've had a couple that are true to normal size, and some where reviews recommended to order as much as two sizes up (for non-player versions), which ended up being pretty accurate. My most recent XXXL from DHgate fits very much like a standard XL.

Antni1987

Decided to get myself the authentic home and authentic 3rd kit from DHGate after reading some of your comments I usually would wear a medium but sized up to XL based off the sizing chart on the description. Looking forward to getting them, always wanted to own the black Cantona Kung fu shirt too so bought that as well all 3 for a combined £40 winner!

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Decided to get myself the authentic home and authentic 3rd kit from DHGate after reading some of your comments I usually would wear a medium but sized up to XL based off the sizing chart on the description. Looking forward to getting them, always wanted to own the black Cantona Kung fu shirt too so bought that as well all 3 for a combined £40 winner!
Who was the seller if you don’t mind me asking? Any chance of a PM of the link?

Andy_Cole

No, I’m wearing my Cavani 7 shirt to Old Trafford next weekend.

Delivery of my latest shirts from dhgate was a little over 2 weeks, which is really not bad all things considered.
May mate got a real cavani 7 shirt and united refunded him and said he could keep the shirt. Good gesture!

Spaghetti

Mom's
Anyone got their dodgy kits yet? I’m receiving mine tomorrow. The pictures on the website don’t look as good as in previous seasons.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Anyone got their dodgy kits yet? I’m receiving mine tomorrow. The pictures on the website don’t look as good as in previous seasons.
I got one of the three I ordered last week or a couple of weeks ago. Pretty decent looking and like always, tough to differentiate between real and fake (ofcourse in my case I have cavani 7 on the back which sucks, but oh well)

Spaghetti

Mom's
I got one of the three I ordered last week or a couple of weeks ago. Pretty decent looking and like always, tough to differentiate between real and fake (ofcourse in my case I have cavani 7 on the back which sucks, but oh well)
That’s good. A friend used a different site and it arrived without the Adidas logo on it.

Crap about the Cavani thing but at least it’ll be one of not many!

Pirlo'sBeard

Mines has finally arrived from Soccer00. For £10 the quality is fantastic. I can't see any noticeable flaws. I ordered a size up and it fits perfectly.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I just ordered a lovely haul off DHgate from recommended sellers. Few jerseys for my niece and nephews Xmas presents and almost a whole new fugazi designer wardrobe for myself.. Now the wait begins…

Thing is I’m reading online lots of packages from China to Ireland are being sent back to sender from customs since new EU postal rules have come in. There doesn’t seem to be much hassle getting refunds but annoying to wait for something for months and then not get it! Anyone had any problems with this in Ireland or the U.K.?

JohnZSmith27

I just ordered a lovely haul off DHgate from recommended sellers. Few jerseys for my niece and nephews Xmas presents and almost a whole new fugazi designer wardrobe for myself.. Now the wait begins…

Thing is I’m reading online lots of packages from China to Ireland are being sent back to sender from customs since new EU postal rules have come in. There doesn’t seem to be much hassle getting refunds but annoying to wait for something for months and then not get it! Anyone had any problems with this in Ireland or the U.K.?
I had to pay a customs fee on my 2 from DHGate to Ireland a few weeks ago. It was around €3.50 I think. They sent me a text/mail and I paid if through the An Post website. They delivered the jerseys the next day. Annoying but at least they weren't sent back.

manutddjw

this is true. Im in Canada. I ordered the United kit for me and an Arsenal one for my friend. I got mine no problem after about 3 weeks and he still hasn’t received his 2 months later. I check the tracking and there’s about 6 instances of it saying returned on it.

Giggsy13

Who are the decent sellers to order off of?

Ali Dia

I had to pay a customs fee on my 2 from DHGate to Ireland a few weeks ago. It was around €3.50 I think. They sent me a text/mail and I paid if through the An Post website. They delivered the jerseys the next day. Annoying but at least they weren't sent back.
they are opening lots/most of the Chinese parcels so by the sounds of things, even the smaller things. I don’t mind paying a little extra as long as I get everything but slightly worried as it’s all rep gear. I got a Burberry style wool winter trench coat, really hoping it gets through by December or it’ll be almost pointless for another year :lol:

Wondering if there’s anything I can say to the sellers before they ship that might help it get through?

JohnZSmith27

they are opening lots/most of the Chinese parcels so by the sounds of things, even the smaller things. I don’t mind paying a little extra as long as I get everything but slightly worried as it’s all rep gear. I got a Burberry style wool winter trench coat, really hoping it gets through by December or it’ll be almost pointless for another year :lol:

Wondering if there’s anything I can say to the sellers before they ship that might help it get through?
Fingers crossed man. My package wasn't opened anyway. I never even thought of ordering stuff like that. I've used it exclusively for jerseys. Must have a gander.

Ali Dia

Fingers crossed man. My package wasn't opened anyway. I never even thought of ordering stuff like that. I've used it exclusively for jerseys. Must have a gander.
Supposedly is a thing called an IOSS number that needs to be declared on their end to say tax has been prepaid. I just messaged the sellers about this. They haven’t shipped yet so hopefully it all comes through.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Going to get a couple of kids kits for Christmas. Does everyone still use tomato_2019 on DH Gate or is there a new king?

corno_mufc

Oh shit! That’s not good. I ordered from them this morning! :lol:

Have you tried messaging them?
Nope, tracking suggests it has moved (a lot) between postal offices and customs.... Am
Assuming COVID / Brexit doesn't help things either.

Into the refund window in December, so I'll just claim that.

Out of tens of orders from them, I am hoping this is just a one off unlucky one.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I’m also waiting for an order from that tomato seller. Ordered on 11th October - status said received in Wuhan on 20th, last update says returned from Wuhan on 21st November.

Last reply from the seller was:

hello my friend
Due to insufficient transportation capacity in Wuhan
Cause the package to be returned to China
I will resend him in the next few days
Please wait patiently