Cheap football kits

JoaquinJoaquin

I've bought these in the past, whilst the shirt quality was excellent, I found the players name print came off in the wash.
Yeah that might happen on occasion, I wash mine inside out or hand wash and it will stay in tact most the times.

Mr Bridger

The player versions are tighter to wear. Stick to the fan version if you aren't slim.
It's for my lad he's slim and size small but is it so tight that he will need to size up so not to look a tit in it? He wants the player version just because it's a bit different.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
It's for my lad he's slim and size small but is it so tight that he will need to size up so not to look a tit in it? He wants the player version just because it's a bit different.
Yep, player versión is crap. I bought one and its fecking tight to the body, but in the arms are less tight, so unless you have big arms it doesnt look good.

Xign

Are 11kits.co.uk good? I saw an advert for them on Facebook.

Mr Bridger

Got to get pics and links up when your shirts arrive people.....if you wouldn't mind.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Any one who has bought this season's Utd jersey? Could you please give links for the seller? And how was the quality?

Obiorahking_

Anyone have a link to someome selling the third kit long sleeve of this season? Much appreciated.

Trizy

Is there any noticeable difference from the fakes to the real ones
Good fakes are flawless. The only thing I've noticed in the past 3 years of buying them in this 15/16 white jersey, the PL badges faded. The simple fix for this is don't get names, numbers or badges.

Trizy

Are 11kits.co.uk good? I saw an advert for them on Facebook.
Not sure if they're good or not but after a quick look I just noticed all the reviews are fake. All comments start with capital letters and the names are all real names. You know as well as I do from being online most people won't use their full or real names on sites and some people suck at English, even those who speak it.

Xign

Not sure if they're good or not but after a quick look I just noticed all the reviews are fake. All comments start with capital letters and the names are all real names. You know as well as I do from being online most people won't use their full or real names on sites and some people suck at English, even those who speak it.
Cheers. I thought the same to be honest. I think I'll give them a miss.

Obiorahking_

Good fakes are flawless. The only thing I've noticed in the past 3 years of buying them in this 15/16 white jersey, the PL badges faded. The simple fix for this is don't get names, numbers or badges.
Ah great to hear. Appreciate your comments

Telegram Sam

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Always wanted an Ibrahimovic kit as he was one of my favourite players growing up, so its the perfect time to get one. Problem is all our kits are a bit meh so I'm not sure on which one to get. The blue would be nice if the stripes weren't red, as it is though it ruins the kit for me a bit. The white would be better without the random shoulder design and the home would be better if it wasn'thalf a different shade of red. Basically the only chance I have to get an Ibra kit though and they are pretty cheap off that site so will end up getting one still, just might hold off til we play in all 3 and see which one grows on me the most.

bonusroller

Jerseys without numbers 02-03 long sleeve home/away, 00/01 long home , 07/08 long away and some training tops

edit: Anyone ever ordered anything from UKSoccershop
I'd try ebay or classicfootballshirts for the old kits.

For last years training gear, check kitbag, sportsdirect, jdsports etc.

I have ordered with uksoccershop before and they are ok. Think they also sell through rakuten?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
So a few people have posted links to some sellers, but is there a general consensus as to who is the best seller of these 'cheap' kits.

I'd be interested in getting a few United tops (without PL badges or player names), as well as the new Roma shirt which is a beauty.

Thanks.

Dolf

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So a few people have posted links to some sellers, but is there a general consensus as to who is the best seller of these 'cheap' kits.

I'd be interested in getting a few United tops (without PL badges or player names), as well as the new Roma shirt which is a beauty.

Thanks.
Seconded, would appreciate a 'definitive' best cheap website to look on.

Parry Gallister

Always wanted an Ibrahimovic kit as he was one of my favourite players growing up, so its the perfect time to get one. Problem is all our kits are a bit meh so I'm not sure on which one to get. The blue would be nice if the stripes weren't red, as it is though it ruins the kit for me a bit. The white would be better without the random shoulder design and the home would be better if it wasn'thalf a different shade of red. Basically the only chance I have to get an Ibra kit though and they are pretty cheap off that site so will end up getting one still, just might hold off til we play in all 3 and see which one grows on me the most.
How about the training kits? Not looked at them but they're often a bit less garish than the main ones nowdays.

andyp

it's worth noting that DHgate is a marketplace not dissimilar to Amazon or ebay. Therefore there's probably a good mix of quality on there.
Talking of such, has anyone found a link to a decent looking 3rd shirt?

I've found a couple that don't have the adidas or chevrolet logo on them, I presume that's just to save their bacon online but it's on the item you receive?

Mr Bridger

it's worth noting that DHgate is a marketplace not dissimilar to Amazon or ebay. Therefore there's probably a good mix of quality on there.
Talking of such, has anyone found a link to a decent looking 3rd shirt?

I've found a couple that don't have the adidas or chevrolet logo on them, I presume that's just to save their bacon online but it's on the item you receive?
That is correct.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Ok, I need a Pogba shirt!

Please post (or PM) the best sellers from Ali. I'm after the best possible quality version.

Thanks.

Eleven.

Anyone seen an ali express special with the European lettering rather than the premier league lettering?

Grib

I didn't get the any name and number, Just got the CL patches.

I got it from here and fully recommend them, Ordered from them for a while now and are always great quality. You order through the site and you pay them through AliExpress so you are covered to:

http://www.jersey777.co/Manchester-United-cl119.html
cheers, just ordered 4 jerseys from them. How long it took to arrive to your home? Hopefully i got them before Xmas...

"Dear Friend,
I shipped the goods to you already.
The HONG KONG POST tracking No. is: RB418xxxxxxHK
3-10 days after I ship out the product, you can track the shipping information in the following sites:
www.hongkongpost.com.
HONG KONG POST takes about 15-30 business days to your home.
If you have other question,pls let me know.
Thanks and regards,

Shirley Wu

Orderd from here

Got the Portugal away

Inter home

United players home

All large, having to sell the United and probably inter one, United one is at least two sizes too small compared to UK replica larges

Delivery was within a week though to NI