Cheapest way of watching the football this season? (UK)

C'est Moi Cantona

Adding TNT to a Sky Sports package is pretty expensive at about £25 per month, so not far off £50 per month for Sky Sports & TNT, even then you're told what you can and can't watch. the whole thing needs a shake up imo.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i just get my mates to recreate match of the day the next day at the park. for that extra tint of realism, i pay one of them to tell me to sit down and throw me out of the park when i start shouting racial abuse at rashford.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Cancel membership, and it's an automatic retainer offer. As soon as the offer ends, cancel membership again and another retainer offer pops up.
I did cancel it at the end of last season, this is all I could find.

SuperiorXI

It's an absolute disgrace that people in the UK need to pay for 2 services for an exorbitant fee and even still don't get every match. fecking scandalous and has been going on for years.

ScholesyTheWise

Adding TNT to a Sky Sports package is pretty expensive at about £25 per month, so not far off £50 per month for Sky Sports & TNT, even then you're told what you can and can't watch. the whole thing needs a shake up imo.
Wait, so in the UK you have to pay one the providers however many dozens of quids to just have cable tv,
plus 50 quids more to have the footy channels?

C'est Moi Cantona

Wait, so in the UK you have to pay one the providers however many dozens of quids to just have cable tv,
You generally pay for Broadand and TV as a package together, entry level for this would be about £35-£40 per month for a basic package, then add a few other channels, and both Sky Sports and TNT, then you're easily up to £90-£100 per month.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Yes. So you could have sky TV and then pay additional money to get the Premier league live games (think it's usually 3 a weekend) plus Scottish, German and lower league English games. Not every game though, just ones they have chosen.

You then need TNT Sports (an extra 30 a month) to watch one Premier league game a week, serie A and any CL or EL game.

If you want to watch La Liga or international games outside of England, you then need to subscribe to Viaplay which is 12 a month.

On top of that, Amazon Prime have two Premier league match days per season so you would need an Amazon sub to get that.

More expensive than an actual United season ticket.