Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I cried for days when Gerrard slipped. It was such a cruel twist of karma.

Last edited:

Jacko21

:houllier:

Absolute state of some people on here.
To be fair, the enjoyment of seeing Liverpool fail will then be replaced with the acknowledgement that Madrid have gone and won three successive crowns - the most we've have managed in our history. And we like to think we stand shoulder to shoulder with them...

theralyst

To be fair, the enjoyment of seeing Liverpool fail will then be replaced with the acknowledgement that Madrid have gone and won three successive crowns - the most we've have managed in our history. And we like to think we stand shoulder to shoulder with them...
I think only the disillusioned think we are a bigger club than Real. In support, maybe, but not in footballing terms. We're not the only club that Madrid are so har ahead of; if Madrid win 4 in 5 that's nearly as much as Barca, Liverpool and Bayern have won in their entire history. They're so far ahead of everyone that I don't really care if they add another one to the pile. Liverpool winning it though would be a fecking disaster.

Bogga

Even if I gathered the 11 people I hate the most on this earth... I'd rather see them enjoy winning the CL over the bin dippers. A true United-fan would only hope for a Liverpoop win if it meant a gain for us. Them winning the CL would be the total opposite and they could possibly attract bigger names...

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
It would be absolutely swell if Roma get through tomorrow night. Liverpool throwing away a 5-0 advantage in a Champions League semi-final would be the LOL to end all LOLs.

The bottom line is the vermin must be stopped, and through whatever means necessary. Anyone who disagrees with that isn't a United supporter, for me.

lewwoo

I cant stand madrid or their spoilt fans but I would rather see them win the next 10 champions leagues than liverpool win 1.

RD76

Anyone who thinks that Real winning the CL is as bad as those stinking, murdering, phlegm ridden, shell suit wearing, tin foil trophy covered scumbags winning it, then they really don't understand anything about being a Manchester United fan.

Rajma

Anyone who thinks that Real winning the CL is as bad as those stinking, murdering, phlegm ridden, shell suit wearing, tin foil trophy covered scumbags winning it, then they really don't understand anything about being a Manchester United fan.
You tell them mate. Absolute disgrace to anyone calling themselves a United fan.

R o o K

The state of this thread. People wishing good luck to Liverpool. Have you ever been in any of our games with this lot? Do you know our history? This is a club we hate with passion, wtf is happening to us?

Cal?

CR7 fan
I think only the disillusioned think we are a bigger club than Real. In support, maybe, but not in footballing terms. We're not the only club that Madrid are so har ahead of; if Madrid win 4 in 5 that's nearly as much as Barca, Liverpool and Bayern have won in their entire history. They're so far ahead of everyone that I don't really care if they add another one to the pile. Liverpool winning it though would be a fecking disaster.
Very much this
Even if I gathered the 11 people I hate the most on this earth... I'd rather see them enjoy winning the CL over the bin dippers. A true United-fan would only hope for a Liverpoop win if it meant a gain for us. Them winning the CL would be the total opposite and they could possibly attract bigger names...
I do not want Liverpool to win the CL under any circumstance. 6 times la is the worst footballing thing that could happen.
It would be absolutely swell if Roma get through tomorrow night. Liverpool throwing away a 5-0 advantage in a Champions League semi-final would be the LOL to end all LOLs.

The bottom line is the vermin must be stopped, and through whatever means necessary. Anyone who disagrees with that isn't a United supporter, for me.
This, Roma 3-0 tomorrow will be wonderful, but Real 3-0 in Kiev will do just fine.
I cant stand madrid or their spoilt fans but I would rather see them win the next 10 champions leagues than liverpool win 1.
Agree with both

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Cheering on Real isn’t any better, is it? Which club has screwed us over more in recent history?

shaky

Liverpool managing to get knocked out in the semi after being 5-0 up would be second only to The Slip in the funniest things of the century. I'd gladly swap an FA Cup final victory to see it happen.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Answer the actual question without resorting to abuse.
It’s so stupid I shouldn’t have to reply
The only way anyone could see them as a direct rival is if you have some kind of childish grudge against them for their transfers. They are not a direct rival. Liverpool are a direct rival. End of.
Seriously some of you lot fail to get what it means to be a Manchester United fan

Water Melon

Cheering on Real isn’t any better, is it? Which club has screwed us over more in recent history?
I live far far away from UK and was born in a country that treated the whole capitalistic world as hostile, but believe me I am dreading to see the day Pool win another CL cup. Hope Benitez was the last one to do it for them in the whole 21st century.

evil_geko

People here can't seem to understand that it's possible to love a football club without hating other, yes I know, what sorcery is that?! But it is fecking possible.

I myself can't stand Liverpool but understand the people who doesn't feel the same and that doesn't make them lesser fans than me.

Take a hard long look at yourselves.

Member 90678

You just don't get it do you:nono::keano:
Even the thought of them getting to the final makes me spew!

Then the possibility of them winning it, well I'm trying not to think about it, will just turn the telly off for a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

golden_blunder

Staff
People here can't seem to understand that it's possible to love a football club without hating other, yes I know, what sorcery is that?! But it is fecking possible.

I myself can't stand Liverpool but understand the people who doesn't feel the same and that doesn't make them lesser fans than me.

Take a hard long look at yourselves.
You’re a neutral passive fan. God I hate that type

Oh and yes, yes it does

NouTreble

3 posts left for today only, I better use them wisely..... Not Liverpool

golden_blunder

Staff
IF Liverpool go on to win, this forum will get such a bloody cleansing. Half of this thread will be gone for a start. First up the so called united fans arse licking Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.