Chelsea appoint Thomas Tuchel

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
After all the good that Tuchel has done since January, his time here will be judged by one game tomorrow.....No pressure!

Holy Christ have we bottled it in the last week.
His time here will be judged on if we don't get into next years Champions League. Not on the game tomorrow.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He has received less criticism from Chelsea fans for losing to Arsenal (while fighting for top 4) than Ole has received for losing to Liverpool (while not fighting for anything anymore in the league).
Maybe Ole should send a written apology to Brendan or Thomas after the league campaign is over.
Anyway he needs to risk a little more against Leicester but especially in the CL final if he wants to win those games. Having Werner upfront doesn’t help but he has to find a way around it.

Giggsy13

He has received less criticism from Chelsea fans for losing to Arsenal (while fighting for top 4) than Ole has received for losing to Liverpool (while not fighting for anything anymore in the league).
Maybe Ole should send a written apology to Brendan or Thomas after the league campaign is over.
Anyway he needs to risk a little more against Leicester but especially in the CL final if he wants to win those games. Having Werner upfront doesn’t help but he has to find a way around it.
I was shocked to see the hate and criticism thrown at Ole after the dippers defeat. It’s probably the most anti-climatic and meaningless game we’ve played against them for several years yet the criticism of Ole and the squad (coming off 3 games in 5 days!!!) was over the top.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I was shocked to see the hate and criticism thrown at Ole after the dippers defeat. It’s probably the most anti-climatic and meaningless game we’ve played against them for several years yet the criticism of Ole and the squad (coming off 3 games in 5 days!!!) was over the top.
I don't think the meltdown on here was anything like what you'd otherwise expect after shipping four at home to the scouse. So many of our players were so obviously, visibly knackered and taking 5x longer than usual to make the simplest decisions that I think most people have just wrote that off for what it is.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Will he be on the chopping board if they lose the Champions League final and finish outside top four? Such fine margins.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
You could win the Europa and finish clear 2nd and some of you will still be whinging, I guarantee it!

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
You could win the Europa and finish clear 2nd and some of you will still be whinging, I guarantee it!
To be fair, I think one or two Chelsea fans might be having a bit of a whinge if you'd had our season but fecking Fulham had just won the league by miles and were in the CL final with their squad of 2x £50m players parachuted into every position. :lol:

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Absolutely. Individual brilliance and all that if we win.
Manager should be sacked if we lose.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Will he be on the chopping board if they lose the Champions League final and finish outside top four? Such fine margins.
Roman has a quick trigger finger. If he does not think Tuchel can win hardware, I doubt he wants to assemble a team for a vision he does not believe in.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
His starting XIs are very questionable imo. Poor mans Mourinho starting With five defenders and two DMs in a must win game.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Regardless of the result, Chelsea will be immense next season. This is a result 'crisis', they are still constantly creating more chances than the opponent.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Is there any manager out there who isn't blinded by their preferential system ? They aren't scoring goals. Giroud and Abraham twiddling their thumbs for weeks on end while Timo Werner is found offside 5 times a game. Why are all managers so blinkered.

Flexdegea

Regardless of the result, Chelsea will be immense next season. This is a result 'crisis', they are still constantly creating more chances than the opponent.

Immense :lol:

Love them posts that go against the grain or what's happening at the moment. Just a feeling i got.

crossy1686

career ending
They aren't scoring chances and they're conceding goals, how is that immense?

Some managers get the easiest ride ever.

Hulksmash

Kane would score 50 Goals in this Chelsea Team. The amount of chances they create and miss is insane.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Top 4. CL final. FA cup final albeit lost. But yh incredibly overrated hahaha.

Lets see once he's got his own squad

A clinical striker and we're set

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Having a rant when Azpilacunta deserved a red. Don’t see them doing another job on City next week.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Top 4. CL final. FA cup final albeit lost. But yh incredibly overrated hahaha.

Lets see once he's got his own squad
What's wrong with the one he's got? £200m plus spent....

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Rigid in his tactics. Needs to show some flexibility.