Chelsea appoint Thomas Tuchel

He'sRaldo

Not sayin he's not coaching, but tactical training has much less impact during the season, the training is barely enough to improve details and maintain fitness levels.
I'm sure he's doing some exercises and making them approach some situations differently, but he's not a miracle maker.

Pre-season is important for that: there's a lot of physical and extended tactical training, so players can get routines and patterns from the manager ideas. You can do that during season, but it's not very productive. Any manager who took a club without a pre-season will complain about this.
Yeah I normally would agree with that, but the level of organization is clearly different, so it's most likely different in this case.

And to be fair, some managers are able to come into a team and instantly impart key tactical ideas. I think that's merely what Tuchel has done, and with a pre-season we'll see more and more evolution from the team.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
They need a prolific goalscorer. If they get that, I could see them challenging for the title next season.
Spot on. Question is who? I'd take Romelu back. Think theyd sell too, their owner is asking the players to forego wages, as theyre so skint

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Spot on. Question is who? I'd take Romelu back. Think theyd sell too, their owner is asking the players to forego wages, as theyre so skint
I would also. He has really advanced. I do not know who, but I think Roman is going to go big.

non profit football

Supports
Chelsea
At this point, the season may end as an absolute failure, a success for Tuchel, or a dream come true.

Goal number 1 is to enter the top 4, which is in danger, the game against Arsenal was not taken seriously and that has responsibilities for Tuchel. I consider the Leicester game for the League to be more important than tomorrow's final.

Getting to the top 4 and FA CUP will be a tremendous success.
That and the Champions will be a dream.
Failing to do all this will be a tremendous failure after all the advantages achieved in the League.

We are in rough waters because we have entered another game to sleep.

Kentonio

Scout
Apparently there's a major figure in the club who hasn't forgiven Lukaku for some stuff that happened when he left. It's supposedly unlikely he'll be re-signed.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Apparently there's a major figure in the club who hasn't forgiven Lukaku for some stuff that happened when he left. It's supposedly unlikely he'll be re-signed.
That's probably fair. There's only so much pointing-but-not-making-the-run that you can take :(