Chelsea preparing to leave the Super League

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Wow.

On the BBC now.

Last edited:

TrustInOle

Positive signs, I hope more follow suit until United (Glazers) and Real (Perez) are left holding their arses.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hopefully the rest follow.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
As I predicted, Chelsea were the first to give way.

Roman was only in it for the prestige. The Prestige lies only wit the fans, and the fans want nothing to do with this.

SER19

:lol:

I hope this ends with Woodwards fat head rolling off to some bank job

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What do we need to do at OT for a similar outcome?!

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
They are not to be lauded becasuse they are first to abandon a sinking ship

they are still cnuts

Last edited:

Chairman Steve

I await what Perez says, after what he had said last night that the 12 had all signed up a few days ago. He made that very clear that nobody could leave.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
feck yes. Roman coming to his senses. City will be next. 2 owners who at the very least only care about being the best and most famous and not about profits.

Perez is scared that Madrid and Barca will to bankrupt. feck them. Let them. That's what happens when you try to spend outside your means. They won't die, they'll drop down and rebuild and come back just like Leeds did.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I know it’s early days but good on them. Obviously, greedy to agree to it in first place but fantastic to make an early action after obviously seeing the early uproar.

Hope it’s a domino effect. I hope that we make an early exit from it too - but I highly doubt it given Woodward’s recent moves in stepping down from UEFA and us being with Glazers etc.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I await what Perez had said saying last night that the 12 had all signed up a few days ago. He made that very clear that nobody could leave.
Empty threats. They signed up to a full competition. Not one that 3 of the 15 rejected and nobody else wants to join and one that all players and fans and coaches are opposed to.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We're the ring leaders
We probably are, aren’t we? It’s most likely us, Madrid, Barca, and Arsenal who are the most ardent on this nonsense.

Red Royal

We will look absolutely shambolic if we are one of the last 2 English teams to withdraw from ESL..so I expect to see it