Chelsea vs Manchester United

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm not a single bit hopeful. I have a lovely night planned, finish work around 3ish, watch the Football and then back to my parents house for one of my Mum's Sunday Roasts. I just know full well that something will ruin it! I just hope it's my Mum burning something and not some incompetent pricks leaving it til the last minute to tease us before calling this game off. I really fancy us today aswell :(

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I missed the game last year because they cancelled it even though the trains were working and then re-scheduled it for when I couldn't go.

If I miss it this year because the trains aren't working but the game doesn't get cancelled, I'm just going to have to start murdering everyone.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Pitch looks fine, don't see what the problem is.

Trololololol

Hitchcocker

This match was supposedly going to be the highlight of my night. How long more before we get an answer on whether it'll be on?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I'm outside London, but its 3C here & the snow is thawing, it'll beat least a couple f degrees warmer in town.

If the gritters were out then there wouldn't be a problem.

Also, it would hardly cost a kings ransom to get a lorry load of grit & get the ground staff/volunteer fans etc, to spread grit around the outside of the ground. Wait, they don't really want to play us do they?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Still not getting my hopes up. If there is another big snow shower they could still call it off

Feeky Magee

keen violinist

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Still not getting my hopes up. If there is another big snow shower they could still call it off
I'd assume the decision to give the game the go ahead was based on weather forecasts as well meaning they are probably not expecting any showers worth worrying about.

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
I'd like to see:

.......................De Gea........................

Rafael........Evans...........Rio............Evra

..........Giggs......Carrick.....Scholes.........

Nani.................Rooney.............Valencia

Jaap

Excellent!

De Gea
Smalling - Evans - Ferdinand - Evra
Valencia - Carrick - Giggs - Nani
Rooney - Welbeck​

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
De Gea

Rafael - Smalling - Ferdinand - Evra

Valencia - Carrick - Giggs - Park

Nani

Rooney​

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Not sure why some of you guys would rather go with 1 up top. This Chelsea side are there to be got at and aren't up to much in midfield either.

Rooney and Welbeck please. If not then Rooney and Hernandez.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Not sure why some of you guys would rather go with 1 up top. This Chelsea side are there to be got at and aren't up to much in midfield either.

Rooney and Welbeck please. If not then Rooney and Hernandez.
I can't see anyone with one up top?

One striker yes, but most formations here are 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, mine's probably the most defensive with a 4-4-1-1 but that's virtually a 4-5-1/4-4-2 and has 4 attacking players in it.

I want us to take the game to them and tear them a new one. Wouldn't actually be surprised to see Hernandez start today like last time and look to exploit the space Luiz tends to leave.

Agent Red

Yessss, work up this morning, turned immediately to my right, and saw that the snow on my roof/window had thawed. Brilliant start to the day!

Carl

I can't see anyone with one up top?

One striker yes, but most formations here are 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, mine's probably the most defensive with a 4-4-1-1 but that's virtually a 4-5-1/4-4-2 and has 4 attacking players in it.

I want us to take the game to them and tear them a new one. Wouldn't actually be surprised to see Hernandez start today like last time and look to exploit the space Luiz tends to leave.
By 1 up top I of course mean 1 striker. I expect Rooney and Welbeck to start.

Carl

Surely people want Rafael to start? He's far and away our best right back.
I expect Smalling to start at right back. I see Rafa as the long term right back but I'd probably go with Smalling there today.