Chelsea vs. Manchester United

Cina

I'd be slightly worried that we're playing Rafael so much, but I guess our right back options aren't great right now.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
certainly looks like we might get battered based on the teams, incl the subs.
still, a chance for our youngsters to blood themselves.

Will Absolute

We've got a very promisong central defender on loan at Watford (Chabolah) and a few other midfielders out at various clubs (McEachren at Forest).

We have not really bothered with youth players for a few years now.

Saying that, we've got a lad on the bench tonight called Saville who is a central defender. I can't see many fans geting his name on their shirts at the moment.
Don't give him a number under 16.

LARulz

I do like the bench. Good chance of the youngsters getting big game experience

Forevergiggs

We shall win, stop with all the arse twitching ladies
Exactly. If someone who doesn't follow us closely reads some of the comments he'd think that Linde, Rafael, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Hernandez and Welbeck are youth team players along with Wooton and Keane.

Don't know where this "we are going to lose easily" idea is coming from. Mata ain't the second coming of Christ for god's sake.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Interesting that Fergie preferred pulling us out of the FA cup completely in 2000 rather than risk the reserves getting a very tough away beating in the 3rd round whilst the first team were in Brazil. Fast forward to 2012 and he's putting Keane and Wootton out at Stamford Bridge :lol: :nervous:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Interesting that Fergie preferred pulling us out of the FA cup completely in 2000 rather than risk the reserves getting a very tough away beating in the 3rd round whilst the first team were in Brazil. Fast forward to 2012 and he's putting Keane and Wootton out at Stamford Bridge :lol: :nervous:
The side would have been in brazil at the same time. And so were all the coaching staff.

I suppose it was still possible but it would have been taking the piss.

We should have received a bye to the 4th round

Cina

Yes, no Niall Quinn.

Though it is Alan Smith, but still, I'll take it.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Did Lee Mason really used to be a United ST holder? It's being mentioned in some circles on the internet.