Chelsea vs Messi (Chelsea vs Barca thread)

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I'm suprised how out of favour Pedro has become. He may not have had the best season and may have had injuries but he is a big game player and I thought he did well when he came on last week.

Cuenca seems more intelligent than Tello but I wonder if he can handle the big-game pressure?
Cuenca's definitely the more refined player than Tello, though that's not saying a lot. He can look a bit awkward but he's two-footed, a smart passer and can beat a man with skill and unpredictability, looked decent to me.

Crustanoid

Chelsea are lucky Fabregas is being shoehorned in this year, Villa and Pedro injured and the back line is makeshift.

If they had played last year's Barca they'd already be getting bummed in this game

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
sky sports sure do like those bus analogies

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
does anyone think that if barcelona doesnt win tonight it will mean that their best days are over?
I think it's more likely that people will be laughing after the match at how they even gave Chelsea a chance

NewDawnFades

I like these kind of games. Don't particularly want either team to win, Barca winning is boring and Chelsea have John Terry, Ashley Cole and co, so you can just enjoy the football and spectacle of it all.

Only thing I want is to see Messi bring it against a Chelsea defence

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
wonder how much time drogba will spend on the floor tonight?

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Ivanovic's agressive approach already spotted. He will do well to end the game without a yellow.