Chelsea will hammer Wigan easy!

VII

14 mins to go. Chelsea should get another 3 goals.

There's no way Wigan can come back into this. Chelsea's just too good.

Kaos

Anyone watching on Setanta on their sky box? My reception is fecked for Setanta but all the other channels are fine.

Which is a wee bit annoying when I pay an extra tenner a month to watch this cocking channel, crap commentators an all.
Aint worth the money imo, £10 for a United game every 2 months, topped with annoying commentators and crappy punditry.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
!#$@ I wish Chelsea would just finish the game already. Wigan have nothing on them, 1-0 is BS and painful as it leaves us all hoping for a draw when we all know better.

CheadleBeagle

I'm sure they say the same about us. I remember a few seasons ago being told that United was just a bunch of goons and that Arsenal was the class team.
Yeah but they actually are unpleasant. I'm indifferent about most players on other teams but I find Essien, Mikel, Carvalho, Terry and Drogba in particularly despicable in the way they play the game and behave. I can see how people may dislike some of our players but by and large they are nothing like the Chelsea creeps.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
Yeah but they actually are unpleasant. I'm indifferent about most players on other teams but I find Essien, Mikel, Carvalho, Terry and Drogba in particularly despicable in the way they play the game and behave. I can see how people may dislike some of our players but by and large they are nothing like the Chelsea creeps.
Very true, I have an especially strong dislike of Drogba, Terry, and Mikel.

CheadleBeagle

There's no way Wigan can come back into this. Chelsea's just too good.
I don't think Chelsea are that good. They are efficient and robotic and unfortunately most teams like Wigan cannot take advantage of it. If only Boro had equalised last week. They really gave Chelsea a going over but most other lower teams don't do it.

manufanatic

"crazy"
on the whole of the game and for the 3 minutes chelsea actually played to their wage packets i guess they deserve the 3 points. Another dive