Chelsea will hammer Wigan easy!

Veron

Varun
No question about that,wigan will be brutally abused by drogba and co.... even if by some god grace they manage to hold out chelsea for 96 minutes titus bramble will score an own goal and save them!.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah Wigan will be a pushover for them, I also hate that Everton are turning shite right before they play them.

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
If Chelsea fail to beat Wigan I'll kick my little daughter in the chops

Longlivekeano

Might not be so easy. Brucey always sets his team up hard to beat. Plus, they need to beat the drop and might give Chelski a hrd match.

I will be supporting Wigan, Brucey and Bramble..... Goooooooooooooooooooooooal Titus Bramble......please get at least a point and frustrate the Chelski

Cal?

CR7 fan
I fully expect Chelsea to be level on points with us before we go to Blackburn.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
It doesnt really matter what Chelsea do does it? Its ours to loose now..

Member 5225

I'm going to Stamford Bridge tomorrow; kerm onn Bent/Heskeyy...:nervous:

manux399

It's about time someone upset them, remember Oldham all those years back going to Villa..! I'll stick my neck out and say Wigan will get a point...Lot of pressure on the Russians after today..!

Bollocks thought it was at Wigan...5-0 home win..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
can't see wigan getting anything from this match. chelsea will be too strong for them, especially at home. can't even see them getting a draw but will be cheering them on tomorrow regardless.

M160RA

We should all put money on a Chelsea win. Either way, we stand to gain.

M160RA

I put a tenner on United today for the same reason.

Also this thread won't jinx Chelsea tomorrow, the football gods will see through Ramshock's diabolical plan.
But seriously, I can't see Chelsea dropping any points tomorrow. It would be inconceivable!

Censored Username

Boo England, sell Rooney
I put a tenner on United today for the same reason.

Also this thread won't jinx Chelsea tomorrow, the football gods will see through Ramshock's diabolical plan.
Its hardly a plan, Chelsea are a manchine and will always beat everyone whos not up for it. Teams who enjoy a good battle might get something. No more defeat for Chelsea this season then. I would put money on it...only league though.

kietotheworld

Wigan getting anything at Stamford Bridge is about as likely as Barnsley getting something at Anfield. It's possible, by some freak of nature it might just happen, but it's so fecking unlikely you don't want to get your hopes up

Denis' cuff

as long as we go to S/Bridge not needing to win they'll have to open up a bit and I'll fancy at least a draw. So it's vital we beat Blackburn.

Newcastle (a) isn't a good fixture fr them and the Judies are coming good - well, for them anyway. Of course, now I've said that.........:nervous:

Yankee Red

SirRedDevilFan7
Gulf Coast.....Livin' Life, but the edited version
I do believe that Wigan will be murdered tomorrow and Everton will roll over I'm sure as well.

We'll have to win it ourselves outright and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We beat Arse and ended there title chances, lets do the same to Chelski. But, anything can happen and if a little help is tossed our way via Wigan or Everton, I won't frown upon it one bit.

Tabata

Likes threads entitled 'Torres Signs' & welches on
2 - 0 to Chelsea

Book it.