Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Riz

Yeah, 3rd kit shirt is great but why couldnt they have just black shorts instead of that madness which looks like sthing you'd surf in or go to beach.
They look like they've been dipped in bleach for a few hours then shoved into a flower press machine with a marijuana leaf.

ChaddyP

Sod off you squares. The third kit is fecking epic. Even the shorts are bad ass :lol: love em all:drool:

littlepeasoup

I'm not a big fan of changing our badge's colour. Chevrolet would never change their logo on our shirt because it's their public image and is how people recognise them as a brand, so I'm not sure why we would. And plus it looks rubbish.
United is a bigger brand than Chevy (maybe not the US), we could make our badge rainbow stripes and it'd still be recognisable.

Callum93

The third kit shorts/socks are something Adidas are doing with all of their clubs

I like the third kit. Proper 90's.
I wanted to see what the l/s versions looked like. I know what I'm ordering now... :drool:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The third kit shorts/socks are something Adidas are doing with all of their clubs

I wanted to see what the l/s versions looked like. I know what I'm ordering now... :drool:
I suppose if makes sense to differentiate the 3rd kits shorts too, stops full kit wankers just getting the shirt and suiting up with generic shorts and spcks.

204Red

So Midnight UK time will be early evening in North America... Will I be able to buy this kit at 6pm-ish today (Central Standard time)?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
So Midnight UK time will be early evening in North America... Will I be able to buy this kit at 6pm-ish today (Central Standard time)?
I'm wondering the same thing. Might head down to the Adidas store after work and see if they're releasing it tonight.

LS17

Marketing campaign is bad ass. Shame we're not and now shit. /s

I like all the kits, in fact I might get the home one and I can't remember the last time I bought one. Only thing I'd say I'm not keen on is the devil on the socks, I'd rather them be plain.

Heardy

Damn mixed messages - I just rang the Adidas store by me and the guy said that only the home top is being released tomorrow!

Whilst he sounded like a bit of a drip, you'd think he'd know if the white away shirt was in their stockroom! Seems to contradict the Sports Direct tweets...

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Any stripe color but black on a white kit looks awful to me. Looks like a fake mockup from Asia.
The away kit looks very classy if you ask me. Red stripes and a red collar. I can possibly see where people are coming from with the third kit.

Lennon7

Done it with the blue and black kit too. Our 3rd kit this year I think?
Yep, also very nice

At one point we had 2 kits with colourless badges, the season we had Moyes! Not this year though.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Black and White versions of our logo have been fairly common place over the years, not only on shirts, but on promotional stuff as well (Probably because they're both United colours... and most companies generally have whiteout/black versions of their logo)...

MarkC

I read the away and 3rd kits would be released a week after the home kits.

Lennon7

I love long sleeved shirts and t-shirts but doesn't look right with a football top. I know all you oldies want to recreate the 80's though so I'll leave you to it ;)