Choking top 4 to Liverpool

LARulz

I wasn't getting told I was being an idiot a week ago for saying we'll feck up cos our games are tough and we've been shit since March

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It doesn't even feel like choking it feels like Liverpool are getting incredibile luck

Shark

@NotShark
West Ham away next. Lose that and it's going to be a disgusting end to the season.

AFC NimbleThumb

It won’t happen, relax. We’ll make a meal of it but we’ll crawl over the line.

Dr. StrangeHate

It is nailed on now. Liverpool are winning all their matches and we need to win 4.

Edit: apologies I thought this was the parody/jinx thread.

Last edited:

AndySmith1990

It's not choking. We just have a shite attack and struggle to score goals

The obsession with Liverpool on here is pathetic

RedDevilRoshi

Only have ourselves to blame if we throw it away this late in the season.

I don’t think we will but my God we just never do things the simple way

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
:lol:

The state of you. Feck off and take your pissed bedsheets with you.

Roboc7

It’s going to be very tight, I couldn’t see us getting more than 4 points from these games and expected the to get all 9. Gap will be down to 2-3 points although we’ll have a game in hand.

Hester_manc

Liverpool is going to end in top 4. See you all in Europa League again next season. That is my nightmare at the moment.

Blood Mage

We can't score goals and the players are gassed due to the scheduling and shit squad depth. I think we're fecked.

Lee565

We are the new arsenal if we do what they did last season

Betson

Of course it is and it is going to be more embarrassing than the 7 - 0 , something we never thought possible.

Barnslig

I mean one team is being brutally shafted by the officials and the other gets everything their way. Refereeing is fast becoming the main reason my interest in the PL is dropping. Incredibly shit calls week in, week out and nothing ever gets done about it

talking robot

If we blow it, we don't deserve to be in the champion's league and we'll go again next year. We are 4 points up with 1 game in hand. The loss is hard to take, but we should still be converting our position into a champion's league spot. Fail to do so, and we get what's coming. It's a litmus test for this group and their mentality.

klayton88

Never seen a team pass the ball as badly as us. We didn't deserve a point there. Casemiro gets too much credit, he's been mostly shite for us. Fred is still Fred. Sancho offers nothing, nor does Werg. Dave is a liability every game and Bruno is bang average.

joedirt87

We don't deserve top 4 if we can't beat Wolves, Chelsea and Fulham with nothing to play for but spoiler at home. The away fixtures whatever, I have already chalked those up as losses even though we may be able to get something out of West Ham and Bournemouth. And if we get to 72 points and Brighton get to 73 they deserve it over us to beat Arsenal, Newcastle and City in that run.

Meller

I wasn't getting told I was being an idiot a week ago for saying we'll feck up cos our games are tough and we've been shit since March
West Ham, Bournemoth, Wolves, Chelsea and Fulham are tough? Come on.