Christian Eriksen | Man Utd player

arthurka

Same age as Lingard and I know which one I would pick on my team. Welcome you Danish beauty.

stu_1992

Great news! Really really good addition to our team and squad generally and with him being on a free, it's even better. Could be absolutely key for us in those games where we have typically struggled to break down the opposite. Always liked him as a player, but now as pretty unique story at the top level, it would be amazing if he can help us get back to the top.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Welcome!
We probably should have gotten him younger but never say never, hopeful he'll be a cracking player for us.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Interesting that Murtough's quote emphasises Eriksen is an attacking midfielder. I don't disagree but it makes you wonder if we are heading towards having a top heavy squad again.

PS) I'd be a bit worried if I was Van de Beek
He says he has been one of the best attacking midfielders throughout his career. That's just being objective and does not indicate how ETH wil ise him.

siw2007

Welcome Christian! An very talented creative midfielder, hope he can offer his experience and quality to the team this season!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Congratulations to the 2022/2023 Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year.

Keefy18

Happy with this one, the others I've had concerns about but delighted to have him here.

He's a marked improvement on all our centre mids so he can't help but improve us there!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Brilliant signing. Wanted him at United ages ago, glad we finally got him.

Skills

Snitch
Are we saying this is one of those Woodward marketing signings?

Use him to get some major sponsorship from the Vatican. Christianity - the official religion supplier of Manchester United.

OverratedOpinion

Always had a feeling he would end up here at one point.

Hopefully he is going into his "Paul Scholes 06/07" phase where he fully becomes a Pirlo style playmaker.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Bring on City and Liverpool. Eriksen, FDJ and Bruno can actually dominate a midfield against City and Pool. Been so waiting for it .

Cracking signing. Think People still don't know what we are getting . If Ronaldo has his shooting boots on, he would easily be the top scorer this year.

jackal&hyde

I'm super happy with this. It's clear that ETH wants more creativity and Eriksen is the perfect fit in terms of quality, age and position. He will have a World to prove too so we get a super motivated player for a fraction of what Pogba was on. Great, great deal and good luck to Christian!

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Welcome to Manchester United, Christian Eriksen (Martin Tyler voice over Antony Martial)

GreatDane

He's going to be a brilliant signing for us, very happy with this!

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

Very nice! Good to see him doing well after what he's been through, and getting back to top-level competitive football so soon. I'll always have time for players of his ilk, and i hope he does well. We need his early balls, especially from deeper areas, more than a desert needs water.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Lost Pogba who was on 350k and signed Eriksen as his replacement for half of his wages. Has there been a better deal for us ?

VivaJesperBlomqvist

You know, I’ve wanted this man at United for years. I always saw him as the perfect signing for us. Gutted when he went to Inter. Then, when he had his ordeal and ended up at Brentford, I thought his days as a top class player were in the past.

I know we are not what we should be now, but this really does represent the return to the big time for the lad. I think he’s a marvellous player, and I’m so happy we finally have him. Never would have imagined when he was ripping things up with Kane and Son a few years back that he would be ours now.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Troozi

Great news! I'm so glad we managed to finally get this one over the line.

I know this summer has been a bit slow, but it's looking like we'll end having a good summer once all's said and done