Christian Eriksen | Signs for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

This is a great addition to the squad, and has those fundamental qualities we missed a lot last year. A welcome set of skills. An injection of experience to. Perfect time to join us.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Might be the reason that he isn't vaccinated and he won't be allowed to come to Australia anyway and thats why the deal hasn't been finalized.

As of June 2021, he wasn't vaccinated accd to Inter officials.

Inter Milan director Giuseppe Marotta flatly rejected suggestions that Eriksen had previously contracted the virus or had been vaccinated, telling Rai Sport on Sunday that Eriksen "didn't have Covid and wasn't vaccinated either."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...id-vaccine-but-he-hasnt-even-been-vaccinated/
That was a year ago though. Vaccine had just come out in a lot of place, took time to get it, had his heart thing that might have delayed it. Don't think there's anything to suggest he is or isn't vaccinated at this point, 1 year later, where they've been readily available. Wouldn't jump to conclusions.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Presumably we can be pretty confident that every player in Australia is vaccinated? So doubts will remain about Ronaldo and Eriksen until then.

Enigma_87

You know who
You can enter Australia if you have medical exemption. Given Eriksen recent heart condition it’s pretty easy to get one so this vaccine crap needs to end.

Ralaks

The main qoute about him not being vaccinated is back from June 21, when vaccines wasn't fully rolled out in several countries. I am the same age group as him and didnt get offered until late July.

I wouldn't be suprised if either he didn't get it offered at that point or maybe postponed it till off season given Inters title run and the Euros given the potential sick days post vaccine.

I wouldn't put much on the qoute, it was more of a retort to antivaxxer nuts blaming the collapse on the vaccine (in DK at least)

Strootman's Finger

I am really excited about this signing, and I feel like it has gone under the radar because he was free, but Eriksen is a class player that will instantly improve us.

LordSpud

The Muppetiers coming out with the biggest redemption arc since Steve from Stranger Things it seems...

pjaya

As of 6th July, Australia gov change the entry requirement. Travellers do not need to show evidence of vaccination nor need to complete digital passenger declaration

Sylar

This is a great addition to the squad, and has those fundamental qualities we missed a lot last year. A welcome set of skills. An injection of experience to. Perfect time to join us.
Having seen that first half today against the low block, he would be perfect for those situations.

WirralRed

What’s he been liking at scoring from free kicks in recent years? I remember at Spurs he was very good! Puts in a great corner and cross from wide free kicks we know that, maybe even our new Midget at centre half will get on the end of one!

laughtersassassin

Bernardo to Barca has to mean De Jong is done too. I love it when a plan comes together.
Is it just me or is there a big argument to be had that City are potentially weakening their team.

Like Alvarez is an unknown and Halaand has a poor injury record.

Like if they both kick on they'll be grand but there is potential they have made themselves worse here

Status
Not open for further replies.