Christian Eriksen | Signs for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I work in care, have taken 4 shots and wear visor plus mask near patients. It's about minimising risk and caring for others around you.

If you want to peddle conspiracy theories about Facebook nut jobs knowing more than scientists and doctors please do it elsewhere.
The 4 shots won't stop you passing covid on so it's hardly conspiracy from the post.

Your mask and visor will of course minimise risk, the jab protects the individual.

AdNani

I work in care, have taken 4 shots and wear visor plus mask near patients. It's about minimising risk and caring for others around you.

If you want to peddle conspiracy theories about Facebook nut jobs knowing more than scientists and doctors please do it elsewhere.
jesus christ calm down, nothing to do with conspiracy theories, ive had all my vaccinations, still passed it on to all my family, who are all fully vaccinated

anyway waaayy off topic

Nicklas

Nice! I guess he won’t be joining the tour, like Martinez (if the rumours are true).

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Muppetiers are shit for most stuff, but i'm fairly sure that they're good for timings of player announcements? Maybe they have a contact in the social media dept?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Muppetiers are shit for most stuff, but i'm fairly sure that they're good for timings of player announcements? Maybe they have a contact in the social media dept?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hope that’s correct.
Pretty sure it will be. They're dogshit on transfer rumours on the whole (said we were going to sign Grealish, Pogba was going to sign a new contract etc) but when they've said a player will be announced at x time on that day it does happen.

Since when did the muppetiers become reliable?
They're not on the whole but have an 'in' on the announcements of certain things as shown by the tweets above.

They're still banned in the transfer tweets thread though but here is fine.

DevilRed

a signing we should have made years ago.

Excited to have such a high quality professional in the team. His ability to pass will be a sight for sore eyes.

Doesn’t block the path for Iqbal either as he will only be here for a few years.

Trex

Good that the likes of Iqbal, Savage, Hannibal would have the likes of Eriksen, Bruno and possibly De Jong to look up to and not Pogba and Jlingz.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I just find it a bit surreal. After struggling at Inter, and his scare during the Euros, I thought his days at the top level were done. I didn't think we'd be in for him at any point regardless. Especially with Spurs around.

Here's to - hopefully - the beginning of a successful era!

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
This is great, my favourite non-United player ever is finally going to play for us.

Good times :cool:
I shit you not, my favourite non-United players at certain points in time were Lukaku, Schweinsteiger, Di Maria and Maguire (he was the bee's knees in two matches at OT for Hull).

Hope your football eye is better than mine

AndySmith1990

I shit you not, my favourite non-United players at certain points in time were Lukaku, Schweinsteiger, Di Maria and Maguire (he was the bee's knees in two matches at OT for Hull).

Hope your football eye is better than mine
Yeah that's a grim list of favourite United players

Ted Lasso

This is great, my favourite non-United player ever is finally going to play for us.

Fantastic footballer but I'm also in awe of him as just a human. To come back from that horrific incident in the Euros to play for Manchester United is quite literally the stuff of dreams. From a purely psychological standpoint alone it's incredible. He's an inspiration. Really looking forward to seeing him in our shirt.

witchtrials

Christian Eriksen is (was) your favourite non-United player ever?? Wild to me but each to their own! Decent little signing though.

phelans shorts

An anti-vaxxer with a pacemaker. :houllier:

Just let him infect Brentford instead and go for Kone.
It’s not necessarily so. Very plausible that given his recent coronary incident they didn’t want to jab him for the increased risk he’d be under and his incident was before he’d have been due up (plus worries of side effects with the Euros that summer)

That statement was made specifically to shut anti vaxxers up. He may have had it now (albeit he may not have. Who knows)

Status
Not open for further replies.