Christian Eriksen

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'm not gonna lie, after the initial shock reaction, it warmed my heart seeing him score yesterday. Its so awesome to see him back and not skip a beat. As someone else said, it's almost like nothing happened. The way he's managed to be this good straight away is pretty fecking impressive. Legendary player.

Toblerone92

I'm not gonna lie, after the initial shock reaction, it warmed my heart seeing him score yesterday. Its so awesome to see him back and not skip a beat. As someone else said, it's almost like nothing happened. The way he's managed to be this good straight away is pretty fecking impressive. Legendary player.
Ffs

city-puma

He is a very good player, no doubt about it. The way he plays just demonstrates what it should be when the player finds the intrinsic principle of his role in the game, isn’t it?

Dansk

Ten Hag type of player? Would you sign him?
Can't risk it at a point in time where we need every signing to count. Also he's 30. I'd take him on a free transfer because why not, but can't spend money on a player on whom we don't know if we can count. There's every chance that his doctor will tell him next season has to be his last.

Amsterdam90s

Supports
Ajax
If Man United manages to get Eriksen i think he could be a massive hit. He had a huge impact on Brentford, proven Premier League player and knows the game Ten Hag will play. Also gives Manchester United so many more options in dominant football and is a free agent.