Christian Pulisic | Chelsea player

Bojan11

I honestly would rather spend big on him than Griezmann.

Griezmann is great. But Pulisic is the type of player we need right now.

Charles Miller

I'll say something that will sound too pragmatic but, if we have some options more or less with same level and one of them is Pulisic, we should sign him.
He's young, an excellent player, would bring a new energy, create a link with american fans..
I'm in.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Not seem him play but I'd be happy if we never signed another Dortmund player again.

They're the Liverpool of Bundesliga in that they have such tactically drilled ways of playing, it seems to elevate players above their own levels when they're part of the collective. Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Sahin, Gotze...all players that were rated higher than Pulisic right now and they were never the same players outside of Dortmund.

Bojan11

Not seem him play but I'd be happy if we never signed another Dortmund player again.

They're the Liverpool of Bundesliga in that they have such tactically drilled ways of playing, it seems to elevate players above their own levels when they're part of the collective. Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Sahin, Gotze...all players that were rated higher than Pulisic right now and they were never the same players outside of Dortmund.
What about Lewandowski and Hummels?

Reus did well before going to Dortmund.

Laurentiu amt

I'll say something that will sound too pragmatic but, if we have some options more or less with same level and one of them is Pulisic, we should sign him.
He's young, an excellent player, would bring a new energy, create a link with american fans..
I'm in.
We'd rather sign him for the american connection rather for his playing skills.

Womp

idiot

Pulisic is doing well on an international level too

goin4glory

We need more than 1 attacking player. Mata/Lingard and Miki just aren't good enough and Rashford isn't a winger. I think we'll likely sign Griezmann or Ozil along with a left back before we sign a winger though.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Send Mkhitaryan the opposite way to sweeten the deal.....for United.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Would be so exciting to add this guy to our talent pool. We'd have three WC talents in attack that could play together with Martial LWF, Pulisic RWF and Rashford ST :drool:

I don't see Dybala as realistic at all, so this guy is the second best option.

SirAF

Ageist
Would be so exciting to add this guy to our talent pool. We'd have three WC talents in attack that could play together with Martial LWF, Pulisic RWF and Rashford ST :drool:

Agreed.

United_We_Stand

Don't hold your breath, United didn't come up during the interview. But his profile (and price tag) is going higher by the day.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa

Honestly I believe we have a great chance of getting a Dybala should he leave Juve.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München

Don't hold your breath, United didn't come up during the interview. But his profile (and price tag) is going higher by the day.
From the article:

Pulisic is Borussia Dortmund’s best and most important player,
I love Pulisic and can see him going on to great things, but that is a load of crap.

theREDMAN

As a yank who follows Pulisic closely, I hope he stays at BVB a season or 2 more for development before moving to a another side. I know his family were United fans at some point. Would love to have him at some point at United.

2plus2is4

Supports
Ze Germans
Bayern are also interested in singing him. Let's see what he will choose

Nostradamus

Can’t even predict the past
Thats easy..Dortmund..for now.

IMO its close to impossible to get him next summer. Pulisic would need to force a move like Dembele did, but I cannot see him doing that. I think he will extend for another 1 or 2 years or he wont extend and move summer 2018. A short extension more likely I think.

I m sure he wont go to Bayern after Dortmund.

schwalbe

Supports
Fc Bayern München
No way that's going to happen. He doesn't have a clause in his contract and he's not german. No chance.

TheOrgazoid

Not a right winger (I don't care where he is played at Dortmund).

Would be a great No.10.

If this summer we could sign
  • Pusilic for No.10
  • Lean Bailey or Malcolm for right wing
  • Danny Rose for right back
  • Keiran Tierney for left back
... then we would be set for a proper title challenge with zero excuses.

deafepl

Thats easy..Dortmund..for now.

IMO its close to impossible to get him next summer. Pulisic would need to force a move like Dembele did, but I cannot see him doing that. I think he will extend for another 1 or 2 years or he wont extend and move summer 2018. A short extension more likely I think.

I m sure he wont go to Bayern after Dortmund.
I don't think Bayern are kind of the club that wants to sign Pullisic for more than £80m. Man City, Barcelona and PSG could afford him but Pulisic will not improve them in RW or AM, they have a lot of options in that position. Us and Real Madrid could (if they offload Bale). but we have advantages over Real Madrid is that he won't find languages barriers in England as much as he could in Spain and he's United fans. Our owner is Americans. The USA has a huge potential market for football so Pulisic will be great for the commercial market and sponsors United to the USA and attract a lot of sponsors to sign with us. He's still young and has 10+ years left in him.

Nostradamus

Dortmund not interested in selling Pulisic.

Leverkusen not interested in selling Bailey, who just moved there this January and has a contract until 2022.

You guys obviously think you can go there and pick whoever you want..totally unrealistic.

Nostradamus

I don't think Bayern are kind of the club that wants to sign Pullisic for more than £80m. Man City, Barcelona and PSG could afford him but Pulisic will not improve them in RW or AM, they have a lot of options in that position. Us and Real Madrid could (if they offload Bale). but we have advantages over Real Madrid is that he won't find languages barriers in England as much as he could in Spain and he's United fans. Our owner is Americans. The USA has a huge potential market for football so Pulisic will be great for the commercial market and sponsors United to the USA and attract a lot of sponsors to sign with us. He's still young and has 10+ years left in him.
I think EPL too and United my favorite, but not before 2018.

SouthPredators4

Would be a great No.10.

• Pusilic for No.10

Last edited by a moderator:

deafepl

Dortmund not interested in selling Pulisic.

Leverkusen not interested in selling Bailey, who just moved there this January and has a contract until 2022.

You guys obviously think you can go there and pick whoever you want..totally unrealistic.
I think EPL too and United my favorite, but not before 2018.
I agreed but no club would want to keep players before their contract expires at end of the season, they'd want to get money as much as possible they can get before its too late.

I'm looking at the possibility If Dortmund doesn't want to sell players to us with 2 years left on their contract. We'll sign Ozil 20m or free for 3 years instead of Pulisic and make a move for Pulisic in 2019 summers as a successor to Ozil. That would be a great business to do.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic

Would be a great No.10.

• Pusilic for No.10
Could you have possibly made a bigger hash of this post? Unlikely.

Norris

:lol:. That Post. Should go into the 2018 RedCafe Award Nomination List. A little Close to Fontaine Levels that.