City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches

FireballXL5

Hopefully Mansour will get bored with his little soccer project and just feck off.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Points deduction seems like the fairest punishment.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
So this means 2x extra titles for us, and 1x extra title for Liverpool. I can live with that.

Edit: Wait, this includes Stevie Me winning the Premier League. I take it back.
I don’t like all this talk of retrospective title stripping/awarding. It’ll just feel hollow to benefit from it, like the scousers covid title it’ll always have a * next to it. No chance it happens anyway. At this rate I’d be happy for them to get a European ban or a transfer ban etc.

hobbers

Points deductions in the relevant seasons please. Starting with 11/12

Superden

a 2 window transfer ban would make it interesting. could see Pep walk.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
City have been trying to stop this being reported and investigated in the public eye for years with injunctions.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Unless they’re docked points or transfer window bans, I am not interested.

Mike Smalling

I don’t like all this talk of retrospective title stripping/awarding. It’ll just feel hollow to benefit from it, like the scousers covid title it’ll always have a * next to it. No chance it happens anyway. At this rate I’d be happy for them to get a European ban or a transfer ban etc.
It would be completely pointless, I agree. The squad that was assembled won the league that year, and financial doping shouldn't retrospectively change that. Much better to throw the kitchen sink at them going forward. Might also slow down Saudi Arabia masquerading as Newcastle a bit.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
The number of times these have been charged but the wankers in the media keep licking their arses.

They have cheated their way into relevancy.

MrPaxtons

This seems to happen every other year and results in sweet feck all happening each and every time.
This was a 4 year investigation so I’d imagine they think they have good evidence to convict them. Anyway we all know city are a club that’s been breaking rules since they got taken over, joke the league has done nothing until 2023.

romufc

I dont see why everyone is getting excited. Its the same stuff that happened with CL. City will not be punished, a fine may come their way which is nothing to them.

Business as usual.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It would be completely pointless, I agree. The squad that was assembled won the league that year, and financial doping shouldn't retrospectively change that. Much better to throw the kitchen sink at them going forward. Might also slow down Saudi Arabia masquerading as Newcastle a bit.
They’ve been proven to have broken the rules in 8 consecutive seasons from 2010 to 2018, so I can’t see them wanting to change history to any great extent. I’m with you, much better to punish them going forward.

Pintu

They are worse cheats than Juventus, who just got 15 points deductions and are likely to see the 19/20 title being stripped and awarded to Inter... City should probably lose some of their titles as well (And we might get 2 of them, one for Mourinho 2018 and one for Olé 2021).

Spark

Should be automatic relegation for Man City and Liverpool for enabling them by being competitive.

lysglimt

Scout
As much as I hate Liverpool, there is a respect there for what they have done without cheating. City is just cheating.

SuperiorXI

What is hilarious is if they had patience they could have easily done it legit and got through via loopholes, but no they had to be greedy fecks.

SER19

In before the city fans arguing little old Abu Dhabis honour. This shit has been clear for a decade and plenty of us have lost our energy even talking about it. Theyll buy the CL this season as planned and any action has come too late

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Argued tirelessly that they were literally cheating and had takers to their cause going on about: 'yeah but points totals!' Should be stripped of titles, instead this'll be a chance for a lot of people to add to their wealth... ironically?

Don't know if it can be classed as irony anymore.
That's why it doesn't matter if they win the league, its just empty.

MUFC OK

I’ll be surprised if anything significant happens. UEFA who have a lot more money than the premier league couldn’t take on City’s lawyers in court. I can’t see PL doing much either. A slap on the wrist maybe.
Pts deduction is out of the question. PL will not want the title race to be over with 18 games to go.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They are worse cheats than Juventus, who just got 15 points deductions and are likely to see the 19/20 title being stripped and awarded to Inter... City should probably lose some of their titles as well (And we might get 2 of them, one for Mourinho 2018 and one for Olé 2021).
The Premier League only cares about its brand so they won't do anything that harms City as they need strong teams in the league to attract viewers

TrueRed79

Beautiful. Should be relegated for this kind of breach and banned from transfer windows for a few years.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
If the squad was assembled by breaking the rules, then no that squad wouldn’t have otherwise won the league. Let’s field 15 players every match, win the league and claim that well the team that took to the field won the league, so let it stand. No, they broke the rules either way. Without the alleged financial doping they wouldn’t have won those leagues. They should be stripped of them and also be punished going forward. They’re in a better position now to go forward thanks to the benefits of them breaking the rules in the past.

SER19

6 premier league titles, tarnished by cheating and stolen from other clubs

Strip them of their titles and give them to whoever finished second ie us..

Seriously, if you have broken rules and won a title how can it even be allowed to keep the title? Dirty cheating cnut league.
Rangers kept all theres in Scotland despite financially doping for years and going out of business. Juventus something similar in Italy.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
They’re cheats and thieves but low key thanks to them for ruining Liverpool’s golden era.

crossy1686

career ending
The Premier League only cares about its brand so they won't do anything that harms City as they need strong teams in the league to attract viewers
Come on, you've got Barcelona being fecked by La Liga, Juventus being fecked by Serie A, you think they won't have a lot to say to UEFA is the FA don't keep their end of the bargain?