City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches

tomaldinho1

Let’s see what the actual punishment is. Everyone knows this has happened, what will the league actually do about it.

cyberman

Points deduction and ban from Europe I’d imagine.
Looks like the top 4 race got a lot easier. Might explain Pep mentally checking out all of a sudden

BlueHaze

Strip them of their titles and give them to whoever finished second ie us..

Seriously, if you have broken rules and won a title how can it even be allowed to keep the title? Dirty cheating cnut league.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Premier League has decided a £300m fine payable to the FA and Premier League is appropriate and no meaningful sanctions are necessary. Man City have been advised that if they continue to offend, the FA and Premier League will be forced to continue taking their slice of the pie…

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Strip them of their titles and give them to whoever finished second ie us..

Seriously, if you have broken rules and won a title how can it even be allowed to keep the title? Dirty cheating cnut league.
There's precedent with that with Juve. Would mean Liverpool get two more titles though, us too depending on how far back you go. Won't happen though.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Yawn. Let me know when something substantive actually happens against them.

slored1

Do we win the 2017/18 title then? Mourinho will be insufferable if that happens.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
£75,000 fine and a warning as to future conduct.

UEFA are a bigger dog than the PL and City rinsed them in court. No chance they get a meaningful punishment.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Argued tirelessly that they were literally cheating and had takers to their cause going on about: 'yeah but points totals!' Should be stripped of titles, instead this'll be a chance for a lot of people to add to their wealth... ironically?

Don't know if it can be classed as irony anymore.

BlueHaze

There's precedent with that with Juve. Would mean Liverpool get two more titles though, us too depending on how far back you go. Won't happen though.
Definitely won't happen but it should. If any team breaks rules like that they have won the title by cheating.. Would give the scouse bastards two but two to us as well! :lol:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.

UEFA are a bigger dog than the PL and City rinsed them in court. No chance they get a meaningful punishment.
He was a soothsayer - My greatest ever acheivement.... that's what he said... might be true now :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Argued tirelessly that they were literally cheating and had takers to their cause going on about: 'yeah but points totals!' Should be stripped of titles, instead this'll be a chance for a lot of people to add to their wealth... ironically?

Don't know if it can be classed as irony anymore.
They've always been cheats, just an artificial club from top to bottom. Intrigued to see the 40 pages thesis the resident City fans come up with this time to defend themselves, even though quite literally everybody in world football knows they're frauds.

cyberman

They were forced into investigating this because of the Mancini leaks. It wouldn’t surprise me if they come in with this while under prepared just to say they tried.
Now City could take a points deduction in a season when they’re not winning the league and reap the benefits from cheating

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
They've always been cheats, just an artificial club from top to bottom. Intrigued to see the 40 pages thesis the resident City fans come up with this time to defend themselves, even though quite literally everybody in world football knows they're frauds.
There'll be no uproar or outrage from the media, which will be the most damning indictment for me as it'll be the clearest indication of how many pockets have been greased.

There should be blanket damning of them tainting the league, but we know that's not even close to what'll happen.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Forgive me for not getting too excited. It’ll be a 10k fine, and that’s if the evidence remains un-tampered with.

Mike Smalling

So this means 2x extra titles for us, and 1x extra title for Liverpool. I can live with that.

Edit: Wait, this includes Stevie Me winning the Premier League. I take it back.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
They'll escape as per, we all know they're corrupt even though city fans here pretend otherwise.

Chief123

I’ll be surprised if anything significant happens. UEFA who have a lot more money than the premier league couldn’t take on City’s lawyers in court. I can’t see PL doing much either. A slap on the wrist maybe.