City v Liverpool, who’s going to win what?

Wilt

City - Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup

Liverpool - Premier League, Europa League, FA Cup, League Cup

So what do you think?

tomaldinho1

Salah out for at least a month so Pool will fall off the pace a bit I think in the league.

There's so little competition in the CL it sadly will be one of them I reckon though.

prateik

City will win but have their title stripped.. so Liverpool...

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think Liverpool will win the PL and the League Cup or EL or both. City will win the FA cup.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Salah out for at least a month so Pool will fall off the pace a bit I think in the league.

There's so little competition in the CL it sadly will be one of them I reckon though.
Sadly I don’t think it will affect them that much. They will still score goals

tomaldinho1

Sadly I don’t think it will affect them that much. They will still score goals
Klopp always brings goals but we're talking about the fine margins of winning a title against 115 FC, I can see them dropping points versus Arsenal this time around, Chelsea you never know which version of them turns up and Brentford are a banana skin for everyone now Toney is back.

golden_blunder

Staff
Klopp always brings goals but we're talking about the fine margins of winning a title against 115 FC, I can see them dropping points versus Arsenal this time around, Chelsea you never know which version of them turns up and Brentford are a banana skin for everyone now Toney is back.
I hope that you’re right, but I just feel that city aren’t at the races this year and Arsenal are puffing

tomaldinho1

I hope that you’re right, but I just feel that city aren’t at the races this year and Arsenal are puffing
City when KDB was out and they lost Rodri were bang average but now, with the Salah news, i can't look past them. I honestly don't know if I'd rather Arsenal or City won the title, can't stand Arsenal and Arteta and City don't really mean much with the 115 and everything being tainted. I guess anyone but Pool will do.

golden_blunder

Staff
City when KDB was out and they lost Rodri were bang average but now, with the Salah news, i can't look past them. I honestly don't know if I'd rather Arsenal or City won the title, can't stand Arsenal and Arteta and City don't really mean much with the 115 and everything being tainted. I guess anyone but Pool will do.
I’ll take anyone but pool, every single time

sugar_kane

Don't give a shite as long as neither get the quadruple.

2021/22 was stressful man.

sangria

Liverpool definitely won't win the CL.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Looking at the table, City could have the league wrapped up by April.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
My guess is City win the title, Real Madrid win the CL.

Either way, I don't care as long as Arsenal don't get anywhere near either of them.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
City title and CL

Liverpool Europa and league cup.

DavidDeSchmikes

Liverpool will win the League Cup, go deep into Europa League, and will fall short of the league