City's next manager?

U99ted

Last season they started a "Save Our Dave" campaign, so they'd love Moyes over there.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man

No one has mentioned Simeone by the way?
He just signed a new contract, he will not leave Atletico.
My guess is Benitez too and it would be fine, the big name manager who doesn't worry me at all.
I can also see them sticking another year with Pellegrini and then try to get Guardiola. Would be good too and I don't think Pep will join City anyway in the future.

Bojan11

Wasn't Sabella being linked a few days ago?

That would be fun.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Benitez is a good shout. He'd love to manage a team with restricted spending, next season.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'd love to see them go for someone like Tuchel or Emery (Tuchel just took the hsv job though).

cpmurphy

But what happens if City finish outside the top 4. and a certain billionaire decides he has had enough. pumping his hard earned money into a shite team that cant even finish in the top 4. now who would manage City? because they would have to ship out their whole squad they wouldnt be able to cover the wages. they could be the next Leeds.

fallengt

It's not gonna happen but I want to see David Moyes as their next manager. His wish would finally come true.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
But what happens if City finish outside the top 4. and a certain billionaire decides he has had enough. pumping his hard earned money into a shite team that cant even finish in the top 4. now who would manage City? because they would have to ship out their whole squad they wouldnt be able to cover the wages. they could be the next Leeds.
I don't think the city owners billions are hard earned...and its a small fraction of the money they have. Doubt they will leave with their tails between their legs either.

I have a feeling that Madrid could pip Barca to the title so that may rule out Ancelotti. Hard to see who they can go for then. Benitez and Rodgers are the only ones who come to mind.

Water Melon

I'd consider Bayer Levekusen's manager as a candidate, if I were a member of City's Board.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I fear it could be Carlo Ancelotti which would be bad for us all as he'd turn them around to be a real contender.
Ancelotti is a very good manager, but I wouldn't be shitting bricks if I was fan of Chelsea or United. Jury out on Wenger's ability to beat Ancelotti.