City's next manager?

Andy_Cole

Add a poll?

Not many are even available really. Ancelotti won't leave I don't think, neither will Pep. I think Klopp will stay too.

Who does it leave? Pardew, Harry Redknapp and Allardyce?

I have no idea who they'll get. But I'm certain Pelligrini will get the sack.

Mister_Stubbs

I fear it could be Carlo Ancelotti which would be bad for us all as he'd turn them around to be a real contender.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Ancelotti will get the boot if Real don't win something, but I think City should stick with Pellegrini to be honest.

This is the second time they've slumped after winning the league, I think more emphasis should be on the players than him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Ancelotti will get the boot if Real don't win something, but I think City should stick with Pellegrini to be honest.

This is the second time they've slumped after winning the league, I think more emphasis should be on the players than him.
Please God!

Empire

Ancelotti's destiny isn't in his own hands, his performances in Europe and the league will determine his fate, for his sake I hope he wins a trophy but even then he isn't safe.

Klopp will be interesting, he will probably stay because he claims to be an honest man who sees out his contracts but this past season could have taken its toll on him and he might be looking for a different challenge but as you say he will probably stay.

I doubt they would sign Pardiola but Rodgers is a possibility. There is a lot of work to be done, if they can overcome the limitations of financial fair play then they have no real problems but if they can't then it could be a challenge. Aguero has his pick of clubs I think, Silva might not due to the top clubs all having players like him but if he is willing to fight for his place then most will be in.

Edit - Somebody mentioned Benitez above, that could work for them.

Varun

Staff
Hopefully they jump the guy and fire-hire before Ancelotti gets the boot at Real(If they dont win anything).

Roman Bellic

Prick
Benitez if they're smart, and they really need to do away with this "fail to win the league back to back and get the sack" mentality, it worked for Chelsea, doesn't mean it'll work for City.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It will be Rafa. Liverpool fans will become die hard City fans in the process.

thejtrain

FSW. And I think they'll do well under him. Not to mention, City will become the scousers' second team if they haven't already.

clarkydaz

there's an honest hard working scot making a name for himself in spain. just needs a bit of tiime

El Zoido

Ancelotti has a surprisingly poor record for league titles. Nothing that would suggest he's the man to take them back to the top of English football at any rate.

ThanksBoss26

Vieira as an outside bet.

More likely, I think they'll go all out for Guardiola. Not sure he'll leave Bayern yet though.

krazyrobus

Ancelotti has a surprisingly poor record for league titles. Nothing that would suggest he's the man to take them back to the top of English football at any rate.
Exactly, I don't know why everyone is worried about Carlo. He's mostly good in cups and only 1 league title to his name.

NinjaFletch

I think Rodgers is a really good shout whoever made it earlier.

They make a real song and dance about doing things 'properly' even if what they actually have done doesn't match up to that.

I could see a double swoop for Sterling and Rogers in the summer.

Jagga7

Ancelloti if he gets sacked. Other than that are there any real candidates? Big Sam maybe.