CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Anyone else struggling to watch Madrid & PSG play in the opposite colors? Feels like they swapped kits for this game.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It'll be funny if Real go out in the group stages.
No matter how poor they may be, it's not nearly as poor as the rest of this group. Can't see them not making it outta there.

FootyCrew

How has this PSG not reached a CL final in recent years?
Because PSG are bottle jobs.

They got eliminated by a rubish Man Utd side the last year.
Which was bad for Man Utd, because that fluke victory was the mainly reason they kept an inexpert manager in charge.

The Firestarter

My prediction of him being flop of the season is going well. Ronaldo replacement my arse. Chelsea must be laughing all the way to the bank, he was always a big fish in a small pond there.
I doubt even he believes he can replace Ronaldo.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I still think that the best football Madrid have played in the last 7 - 8 years was in the first half of the 14-15 season. then they went and lost 4-0 to athletico I believe and everything fell apart.
Injuries and fitness were the issue. That collapse against atletico? Varane-Nacho at CB. Coentrao at LB. No Modric. No James. Injured Khedira starting over the useless Illarramendi. Etc...

But yeah, that first half of 14/15 side was monstrous :(

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
25 straight minutes of Atletico fans chanting about Ronaldo being a rapist. I think they don't like him

dbs235

My prediction of him being flop of the season is going well. Ronaldo replacement my arse. Chelsea must be laughing all the way to the bank, he was always a big fish in a small pond there.
Probably not, because they're still significantly worse without him. You're right though he's not even close to being a Ronaldo replacement.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
RM looked worse in pre season with Hazard playing. Were lucky to only concede 2 on the weekend. Zidane looks bereft of ideas to turn it around so far this season.

VJ1762

Injuries and fitness were the issue. That collapse against atletico? Varane-Nacho at CB. Coentrao at LB. No Modric. No James. Injured Khedira starting over the useless Illarramendi. Etc...

But yeah, that first half of 14/15 side was monstrous :(
didn't you also play a friendly or something after winning the Club world cup? It was in dubai IIRC.

nikineil

Because they are bottle jobs.

They got eliminated by a rubish Man Utd side the last year.
Which was bad for Man Utd, because that fluke victory was the mainly reason they kept an inexpert manager in charge.
Does every single thread have to be muddied with anti-United or anti-Ole remarks now?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We really don't look like a team at all

And sadly we don't look coached either :(

Honestly PSG haven't even been particularly good here

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
This looks so bad, and without Mbappé or Neymar !
Without Bale the team would be a joke.
Florentino has to stop fooling around.
Do what Zidane tells him about signings or start thinking about sacking him if he doesn't believe in him.
Hazard passes the ball a lot to the back.Has to be more brave,although to be fair the play didn't move too much on the left

predator

Youth NITK
Madrid look shite. They are in desperate need of a new galatico period. Having Modric, Ramos, Ronaldo in the form of their career and occasionally the likes of Bale, Kroos, Benzema, Marcelo made them a monster of a competition winner.

They look a shadow of the team from 2 years ago.
Di maria scoring 2 aswell, I bet that cnut Perez is livid.

Irrational.

Probably not, because they're still significantly worse without him. You're right though he's not even close to being a Ronaldo replacement.
Yeah I suppose he was their main player. But he wanted to leave and Chelsea managed to maximise what they got for him and what he could give them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
RM looked worse in pre season with Hazard playing. Were lucky to only concede 2 on the weekend. Zidane looks bereft of ideas to turn it around so far this season.
Like hell we were. We were unlucky to concede 2 in the first place. And we should have scored more than 3 as well