CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I know a lot are hating on Sanchez but it's sad seeing him fast becoming a forgotten man. I can see him going back to Chile after his loan at Inter.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They’ve even got a BTEC wan Bissaka at RB

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
It would have happened in the Europa league!!!
That wouldn't be nearly as fun.

With just champions, the early tournaments would be brutal wouldn't they? Some serious one sided games. Over time you'd expect it to even up a bit due to the financial rewards though.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Don't know why Lukaku was hell bent on going to Inter. Would've thought his ambition was RM or Barca.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
That wouldn't be nearly as fun.

With just champions, the early tournaments would be brutal wouldn't they? Some serious one sided games. Over time you'd expect it to even up a bit due to the financial rewards though.
They would be for a while, but if players do have a hard-on for hearing the CL anthem on Tuesday/Wednesday nights, then you'll see a redistribution of talent across leagues. Aided by money redistribution too.

But you made a good point I want to piggy back on. Inter are losing to Slavia Prague at home. Why were Slavia Prague, not Inter, made to jump through a feck ton of hoops to be in the group stages? It should be the other way around at the very least.

Rendezvous with Ronaldo

Supports
Hartlepool
Come on Slavia! You can do it!

Feck the English/Spanish/German/Italian teams!!!

Especially the English + Barca/Madrid.