Music Classical Music

lsd

The Oracle
Any fans ?

Since i have been working from home i find it quite productive listening to some Classic FM especially in the morning. Often heard classical is good to study too and can see why

Not even close to an expert does anyone know anything good to listen to in the genre?

I prefer Vivaldi to Mozart cannot stand opera which Classic FM play far too often in my opinion. I do like more uplifting music

Have found a few bands play classical versions of modern songs like 2 Cellos, Escala and find them very good.

I adore Einaudi’s solo piano stuff, he’s apparently now something called “New Age” rather than his old classical composed stuff and I love that too. Seen him a couple of times in Stockholm,
one solo piano show and once with the band/ New Age stuff. Amazing.

LvB is still the greatest for me, although I love a bit of Bach & Pachelbel. Too obvious to be any help to you mind.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
You cannot beat a bit of Ludwig Van from time to time.

I love listening to Chopins nocturnes.

Jack-C20

I can’t say I listen to much. I have in the past been flicking through stations on the radio whilst driving and ended up on Classic FM, only to find myself still listening to it half an hour later. That might say more about my vacant attention span than anything else though. Have a few of Einaudi’s songs in my playlist which I like. Probably his most well known ones which get used in films a lot.

I think I might upset a few connoisseurs and I’m not even sure you can even count it but I love theme songs, specifically played by orchestra. Went to a concert which was the music of Hans Zimmer and John Williams and it was unreal live.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I'd recommend checking out Chopin , Paganini, Liszt, Tchaikovsky, and Francesco Geminani.
I had this on the background whilst viewing a digital museum

Green_Red

Franz Liszt is one of my favourites. Paggannis Liszt La Campanella and Liszts Hungarian Rhapsody are worth a listen if you haven't before. Rachmaninoff too, prelude in g minor 25 op.