Club Ownership

idek2346

Upgrades to Carrington are always welcome. Thank you INEOS for moving the club forward in the right direction.

saivet

I think if they decide to keep ETH, next season has to be a good one, otherwise I think Ineos and Wilcox's reputations will take a massive hit.

Interesting to see what they will do but at this stage, I suspect we will bring in Tuchel. If it doesn't go well with Tuchel, the excuse can be that it's the start of a new era etc. - I just don't think the excuses are there for ETH.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I think if they decide to keep ETH, next season has to be a good one, otherwise I think Ineos and Wilcox's reputations will take a massive hit.

Interesting to see what they will do but at this stage, I suspect we will bring in Tuchel. If it doesn't go well with Tuchel, the excuse can be that it's the start of a new era etc. - I just don't think the excuses are there for ETH.
I 100% agree. Imagine how stupid they will look if they keep him on (after this disastrous season) and then end up sacking him before Christmas? It will be another season unnecessarily written off.