COC final: Chelsea vs Tottenham

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
.........................................................................Sunday +++ 4.00 pm

Hopefully the match will be so interesting like on New Year's Day ;)

Matic is banned and Mikel is injured so it will be interesting to see Chelsea's line-up in midfield

Chelsea should also have the advantage that Tottenham had a match in mid-week and the disappointment of the result in the Europa League

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Not nearly as confident as I would be if Matić were playing. Can see José going with some sort of weird lineup that we haven't seen before to make up for his absence. Not sure he'd trust a Cesc/Ramires central midfield. We'd probably get overrun with that pairing.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Not nearly as confident as I would be if Matić were playing. Can see José going with some sort of weird lineup that we haven't seen before to make up for his absence. Not sure he'd trust a Cesc/Ramires central midfield. We'd probably get overrun with that pairing.
It will never happen but it would be great to see Ake gets a chance

.........Ramires................Ake
Willian............Fabregas..........Hazard
.......................Costa

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
It will never happen but it would be great to see Ake gets a chance

.........Ramires................Ake
Willian............Fabregas..........Hazard
.......................Costa
Yeah, but just about every time Cesc plays in a more advanced position for us he's been ineffective. He thrives when he's got more time and space in a deeper position where he can pick out longer passes and dictate the tempo. When he plays as our #10 it just hasn't worked.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
And I'm sure they'll have 31k Spurs flags laid out as well. No one will mention that though.

Renegade81

All i know is that these two teams love a bit of coc. A coc for mourinho may just finally put an overdue smile on the miserable gits face.

Sam

I'd love to support Spurs for this one, but that knob Glaston has made that an almost impossible task.

Hope they both lose.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Yeah, but just about every time Cesc plays in a more advanced position for us he's been ineffective. He thrives when he's got more time and space in a deeper position where he can pick out longer passes and dictate the tempo. When he plays as our #10 it just hasn't worked.
I agree about the Fabregas part. But like you have said a central midfield with Fabregas & Ramires with Oscar will leave Chelsea too open in many situations and i don't think Mourinho would do that against a team like Tottenham in the final.
Like i've said in the OP....Mourinho's plan for the midfield will be interesting.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Hoping for a Tottenham win by a dubious refereeing decision.

JUPITER

Cmon you Spurs. We all know Chelsea will win this though.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Its worth noting Spurs almost always historically have a poor result after a EL game. Did they have a full team out Thursday? Did Kane travel?

Concern for me is that they may have a lot of big game players.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
All i know is that these two teams love a bit of coc. A coc for mourinho may just finally put an overdue smile on the miserable gits face.
I agree, Jose fell in love with it in his first season here in 2004/05, mostly due to Rafa giving it the big one. Great chance for our first piece of silverware under Jose mark II.

ItsEssexRob

Supports
Chelsea
I'd love to support Spurs for this one, but that knob Glaston has made that an almost impossible task.

Hope they both lose.
Surely you want us to win it, so that I am happy?

.... I have so much misery! :(

Kostur

海尔的老板
Don't think I could stand Glaston and those shits celebrating winning it, on the other hand it's Chelsea, ugh. Why couldn't it be MK Dons making it to the final.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I want Chelsea to win it. I like Mourinho. He talks sense.

I won't be watching it though. My toenails need cutting.