College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Saw a headline of the Sparty coach striking a fan but didn't click to read and see the incident. Still a ridiculous decision for a school like Michigan State to give that sort of money to a football coach. Wonder how those Aggie fans are feeling about the Jimbo contract and situation? Hehe. Feck'em.

Saw Miami won in four OTs without scoring a touchdown. Yikes.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Up to number 2 in the AP Poll. Never thought I'd see the day. Probably get our arses handed to us next week, but for a few days can live the dream.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Number 1 in the CFP rankings. I know it's only temporary but like I said previously, for a few days can live the dream.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Number 1 in the CFP rankings. I know it's only temporary but like I said previously, for a few days can live the dream.
What were y’all ranked when we played you in 1999 at the Fiesta Bowl for the national championship?

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Rooting for 1 of the 2 scenarios to happen:

1. Tennessee whips Georgia, and beats Alabama in the SEC championship
2. Georgia narrowly beats Tennessee, and beats Alabama in the SEC championship

Spot the common factor

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Rooting for 1 of the 2 scenarios to happen:

1. Tennessee whips Georgia, and beats Alabama in the SEC championship
2. Georgia narrowly beats Tennessee, and beats Alabama in the SEC championship

Spot the common factor
Tennessee possibly makes playoffs in both cases?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I remember when this game basically decided one of the participants in the natty for about a decade in the 80s & 90s…

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
When he's not sucking in the NFL or being a jackass, Urban Meyer is actually a really good football mind. He does a great job of breaking down the game's Xs and Os.

Can't remember the last time Alabama at LSU was a side note... All roads towards Athens GA in about an hr :)

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I remember when this game basically decided one of the participants in the natty for about a decade in the 80s & 90s…

It will again in coming years given that these things happen in cycles. If you would’ve predicted Tennessee would be ranked #1 twelve months ago, most would’ve laughed.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I'm at a restaurant and the game has no sound on. Did they rule an incomplete pass or that the player got past the goal to avoid safety? Because the big guy was obviously down by contact in the end zone before getting the past the plane and the fumble clearly was ground forced. Looked a safety to me.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I'm at a restaurant and the game has no sound on. Did they rule an incomplete pass or that the player got past the goal to avoid safety? Because the big guy was obviously down by contact in the end zone before getting the past the plane and the fumble clearly was ground forced. Looked a safety to me.
The latter.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Tennessee should probably replace their CB on the right after he’s been burned a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.