College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Michigan QB has literally lost them this game. Is he any good or product of a great supporting cast and strong run game?

Yes
Been so long since I watched that game’s highlights on YT, what was particularly wrong with the refs that night?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Been so long since I watched that game’s highlights on YT, what was particularly wrong with the refs that night?
Ask our resident U fans. :)

But that call was bogus and it came after the play was over. The refs also missed an offensive penalty on the same play or play before, can't recall.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The speed of this game is so quick though. Whole thing seems no huddle. 18 points seems attainable with some key plays going their way perhaps?
The stoppages in play for first downs can assist in a comeback & it’s more wide open than the pros.

e - the feck do I know?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ask our resident U fans. :)

But that call was bogus and it came after the play was over. The refs also missed an offensive penalty on the same play or play before, can't recall.
My between the games watching is settled then. Want to get to the bottom of this.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can't believe what I am seeing on the pinned score. Every time I look down I see the score change.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Ok but why the feck are there two no. 1s :lol:
Huge rosters in college ball historically, so numbers might need to be duplicated between offense/defense. There are rules in place to keep duplicate numbers from being on the field at the same time.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Hey guys, just finished up a lovely dinner. Anything interesting going on tonight or is it another boring bowl game?

Status
Not open for further replies.