College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Nah, I don’t mind UGA that much. OSU forced us to suffer Urban part 2, and for that I will always despise them.

I think we can all agree to be KSU fans today though.
It is conflicting for me as I also despise any team that ever had Urbs as coach, but there is one caveat - UGA due to their odious fans.

If I hadn't spent a large portion of my life in this state, I would be pro-UGA.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It is conflicting for me as I also despise any team that ever had Urbs as coach, but there is one caveat - UGA due to their odious fans.

If I hadn't spent a large portion of my life in this state, I would be pro-UGA.
If I hadn't spent a large portion of my life in that state, I would still never be pro-UAT.

Carolina Red

Staff
Freeman needed that. They lost a few big hitters on signing day so he needed to build any momentum to continue to attract the top tier recruits.
Absolutely right. I really like him as a coach, so I’m definitely hoping the same regarding recruiting. Him getting Notre Dame to 9-4 and a bowl win after the start to the season they had was huge.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Freeman needed that. They lost a few big hitters on signing day so he needed to build any momentum to continue to attract the top tier recruits.
The Peyton Bowen drama was some of the wildest I’ve followed in recruiting. It was impossible to explain to my coworker who doesn’t follow college ball why I was so excited about what I was seeing on Twitter.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Absolutely right. I really like him as a coach, so I’m definitely hoping the same regarding recruiting. Him getting Notre Dame to 9-4 and a bowl win after the start to the season they had was huge.
A big turn around. Losing to OSU wasnt big news, but dropping to Marshall and Stanford wasnt good enough. Beating Clemson yet falling to USC just proved how hard that schedule was for a first year HC. I hope theres big things coming up for him.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Never. Right up there with Alabama for the most annoying, entitled fan base in US sports.
They're worse. At least Alabama fans have something to crow about. Ohio State fans go on like they're some kind of powerhouse, yet in reality they have won 2 National Championships in the last 50 years.

Carolina Red

Staff
They're worse. At least Alabama fans have something to crow about. Ohio State fans go on like they're some kind of powerhouse, yet in reality they have won 2 National Championships in the last 50 years.
I enjoy pointing that out to my Ohio State friends and colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.