College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Oh man, penis head (Finebaum) is going to have a field day of callers on Monday. There should be a bevy of angry, delusional Alabama fanatics calling in.

Carolina Red

Staff
A bit overblown on social media imo. He was simply saying what other coaches also tell their players, except behind closed doors.
Biggest thing I saw overblown on social media was where he basically said his son's gonna be the starting QB.

I don't mind him being honest with the team he's taking over. He can pull quality recruits, and they just won 1 game on the season. They should all know they're replaceable. I just think it's funny the way he did it.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Biggest thing I saw overblown on social media was where he basically said his son's gonna be the starting QB.

I don't mind him being honest with the team he's taking over. He can pull quality recruits, and they just won 1 game on the season. They should all know they're replaceable. I just think it's funny the way he did it.
Yes, that was bizarre. Nepotism at its finest.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Haven’t seen this kid play a single down, but is this braggadocio or is he legit?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Gotcha. That’s saying something.
Only a true Soph. His ability to throw on the run is outrageous. He needs to clean up his touch on deep passes/post routes, but everything else is insanse.

Hs 2022 Stats (with a bad to decent O-line):
4,075 yds passing
66% completion %
37 TD's
4 INT's!!!!!!
372 yds rushing, 10 td's

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Only a true Soph. His ability to throw on the run is outrageous. He needs to clean up his touch on deep passes/post routes, but everything else is insanse.

Hs 2022 Stats (with a bad to decent O-line):
4,075 yds passing
66% completion %
37 TD's
4 INT's!!!!!!
372 yds rushing, 10 td's
Yeah, but it’s against all those soft teams from the wrong coast.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Haven’t seen this kid play a single down, but is this braggadocio or is he legit?

True frosh; he didn't even start this game last year. Stay til the last TD pass. He is a nailed on #1 overall type...or #2 if Maye the NC kid convinces the right person he's Josh Allen (I'm doubtful).

lsd

The Oracle
This Army v Navy game is not exactly a thriller. I take it they not NFL standard?

Funny think I've even seen a passing move

lsd

The Oracle
And immediately we get the first pass of the game in the 4th quarter

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The football world is a less interesting place without him. His brief stint at OU changed everything in my opinion, giving the Air Raid a proof of concept as something that could win titles.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The football world is a less interesting place without him. His brief stint at OU changed everything in my opinion, giving the Air Raid a proof of concept as something that could win titles.
Just saw the other day that we are facing each other in the vaunted Cheezit Bowl.

icehole

Didn't like him due to his politics, but he sure knew how to run an offense. Condolences for the family.
I had no idea what his politics were but CFB lost a fascinating character. He had an analogy, I don't remember the context, but he likened something to breakfast with the line "the chicken is involved but the pig is committed". I also like that he went on the Solid Verbal podcast back in the day.

Carolina Red

Staff
I had no idea what his politics were but CFB lost a fascinating character. He had an analogy, I don't remember the context, but he likened something to breakfast with the line "the chicken is involved but the pig is committed". I also like that he went on the Solid Verbal podcast back in the day.
"As coaches and players, we're like the ham. You see, the chicken's involved but the pig's committed. We're like the pig, they're like the chicken. They're involved, but everything we have rides on this.”

Status
Not open for further replies.