College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
@WI_Red - I told you this kid was legit :lol:

Impressive that they defeated DLS in the final. It's been a down year for DLS but it is still an impressive win. Never doubted the kid's talent, only his competition in previous years. Looking at their schedule they played some good teams this year so good on him and I will be rooting for him, especially when they play UAT.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I think a bill/order was passed that exempted athletes to allow them to pursue a career. Might be wrong though.
I believe they can request permission to go guard/reserve route and forego active commitment for exceptional purposes, like a professional athletic career or something to do with salary levels.

MrMarcello

Speaking of McAdoo, he does appear to like hitting opponents hard and possibly is a cheap-shot artist. The below hit was legal as he didn't lead with the helmet nor launch but what a prick to flex over a guy you literally blindsided. It was reported the receiver vomited after the play and remained down for a while.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Speaking of McAdoo, he does appear to like hitting opponents hard and possibly is a cheap-shot artist. The below hit was legal as he didn't lead with the helmet nor launch but what a prick to flex over a guy you literally blindsided. It was reported the receiver vomited after the play and remained down for a while.

Just saw that, didn’t realize it was the same player. His antics over the downed player were a tad much.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Weird start time for the FSU / OU today. On in less than an hour.
Yeah, it’s ruining my schedule. A 16:30 Central start when it isn’t a holiday or weekend: who does that?

Congrats in advance on handing us our first losing season since…I don’t know, the late 90’s sometime.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, it’s ruining my schedule. A 16:30 Central start when it isn’t a holiday or weekend: who does that?

Congrats in advance on handing us our first losing season since…I don’t know, the late 90’s sometime.
I’ll take the W. We need to boost our recruiting standing.

We’ll probably shit the bed though.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Good game. That Barnes kid was a handful.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Good game. That Barnes kid was a handful.
He and Sawchuck have good futures ahead of them at RB. I’m just glad we gave a decent account of ourselves as 10-ish digit underdogs.

Shame for that one dude at the end who I think was a Senior? Color guy said it wasn’t replayed because of its graphic nature…

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He and Sawchuck have good futures ahead of them at RB. I’m just glad we gave a decent account of ourselves as 10-ish digit underdogs.

Shame for that one dude at the end who I think was a Senior? Color guy said it wasn’t replayed because of its graphic nature…
Yeah, that’s unfortunate. It’s not often they won’t replay an injury.

Carolina Red

Staff
Oklahoma / FSU hit the 4th quarter and really came alive.

Washington / Texas has been a bit disappointing and has had some really questionable officiating.

The next few days though should be [chefs kiss]

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Oklahoma / FSU hit the 4th quarter and really came alive.

Washington / Texas has been a bit disappointing and has had some really questionable officiating.

The next few days though should be [chefs kiss]
Y’all v. Tennessee should be good. When’s that game?

Carolina Red

Staff
Y’all v. Tennessee should be good. When’s that game?
8pm.

Today’s schedule is…

Dukes Mayo Bowl @ Noon
Maryland vs NC State

Sun Bowl @ Noon
Pitt vs UCLA

Gator Bowl @ 330pm
Notre Dame vs South Carolina

Barstool Sports Bowl @ 430pm
Ohio vs Wyoming

Orange Bowl @ 8pm
Tennessee vs Clemson

MrMarcello

I don't know how y'all watch garbage bowl games featuring a bunch of 6-6 to 8-4 teams. The epitome of boring. Heck, my 'Horns played last night and I could have cared less even if the Cowboys were not playing.

Carolina Red

Staff
Vols actually doing better than I expected. No Hendon Hooker and two of their top receivers missing, I thought they might find it difficult to put up points.
Y’all have played a helluva game. I think it’s safe to go ahead and say congrats to the Vols on a great season and on an Orange Bowl win.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Y’all have played a helluva game. I think it’s safe to go ahead and say congrats to the Vols on a great season and on an Orange Bowl win.
Appreciate it. I really thought our defense stepped up which is definitely not the way we've been winning games this year..

With a bit of luck might even finish in the top 5 in the final standings.

Carolina Red

Staff
Appreciate it. I really thought our defense stepped up which is definitely not the way we've been winning games this year..

With a bit of luck might even finish in the top 5 in the final standings.
Yalls use of the delayed blitz tonight was on point. Very solid scheme for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.