Communicado Official: Casemiro #18

siw2007

Welcome to the club Casemiro! He has simply been one of the best players in his position for a number of years now. We’ve been crying out for a player of his profile for ages and hopefully he will as the strength and stability to our midfield as well as quality!

GreatDane

Nice to see it being now official. I still think it is short-term fix, but one that we REALLY needed. Hope he injects the kind of stability into our midfield that we all hope for.
For me a short term fix is a Cavani, Casemiro should give us 2-3 years of the highest caliber - that goes a pretty long way to restoring our strength.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
If you asked me a week ago this would have happened id have laughed in your face :lol:

BestRed

Delighted with this, feckin brilliant signing wrapped up in a couple of days without a lever in site.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hopefully he'll uplift both the games of Fred and our centre backs.
Stop teams just effortlessly carving through the middle

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Casemiro, Eriksen... our midfield starting to look good.

Fred should be able to step up a few notches as well, having a fellow jogo bonito player close to him.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Delighted, welcome to the theater of dream casemiro.

We have an all timer on our hands who should in theory go along way in helping us fix some of our greatest deficiencies, transformational.

PoTMS

So now it's £70m in total. Happy to have him as I was with Martinez but we do love getting shafted with the transfer fees.

Zlatanator

I didn't see this coming in my widest dreams. Never thought that i have to back the player who i hated the most.

TehRed

Well this is the best birthday present the club could have given me today!

What a world we live in. Never thought I'd see the day.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Will still be in Madrid on monday for his farewell.

Giggsy’s left foot

This guy is a brilliant player. Always wanted to have him at United just never thought it was possible. An absolute monster of a CDM.
Please sign a RB, a LW and a ST as well.

Devil81

Don't care about the fee, we need a player in that position and he's amazing.

Europa league or Cup win is a priority this season for me, success attracts further players.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Nice, now the Glazers can get the feck out.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
fingers crossed he drags us up to his level, rather than being dragged down to ours, like most of our recent signings.

lex talionis

Epic signing. It's hard to believe an acquisition of this magnitude has come to pass.

The Ronaldo return consumed more global interest, understandably so, but the arrival of Casemiro will make a huge difference in the ability of United to scrape out of the relegation battle.

saik

Well BBC already reporting the fee as £70m. They are reporting the Gibbs-White deal as £25m + add-ons but ours will be reported with add-ons included. :rolleyes:

AdNani

Absolutely fantastic signing. I don't know how we've managed to convince him so quickly but we have a player who is currently the best in the world in his position in our squad.

he's also an absolute warrior and leader, something we sorely lack. Get the feck in.