Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Why don't you ever read the question fully Liam?

There seems no way to get the pregnant woman loose without using the dynamite which will inevitably kill her......

Very clearly, it is not asking for you to look for another scenario, that isn't outlined once in the question. Nowhere does it say, think outside of this very precise scenario, and start to look for alternative ideas. Neither does it infer you are on some kind of tour. You make these assumptions all the time, except every single time, you are told not to make random assumptions that aren't mentioned.

You also don't know anything about this cave, this coast, where people are in relation to it, how many people are there....Stop making assumptions!

Liam147

On Probation
I did Hectic, I did! But instead of saying there IS no way, you said there seems to be no way, which might infer that there is another way.

Did you not read my answer? I said they'd kill her. Her or them, right? Seems obvious.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I was testing you. Well, her and the baby or them, yes.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Okay, you are gaining ground here, TB will really regret taking time away. You have 6 days to put yourself ahead of him, there will be more questions for you Liam.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
They are conclusive in your eyes, but sadly, not in ours.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Link it to me. You can't just invent a list which claims you're winning, when you were about 5 points behind TB.

Lastwolf

For lying about being in the lead, we should give TB 10 more points, if it turns out he's telling the truth and he is in the lead, we should award TB 15 more points, for emotional distress.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Anyone have a question for a Liam vs Liam round? If one isn't posted by 10pm then I'll do one.

Liam147

On Probation
Link it to me. You can't just invent a list which claims you're winning, when you were about 5 points behind TB.
This is Damien's old post, but of course there's been loads of questions since.
Some more questions and answers.

If you look at the reaction following these you'll see that I probably won, mainly down to TB's attitude towards rape.

Not sure what happened on that one.
And the remaining answers. I left out the mallet hands one as our answers were basically the same, except his obviously had more wanking in.

Making it 5-5, depending who won the time travel one, where I went to before WW1, and TB chose to read a book.

No I didn't get fecking crabs. My mate and his girlfriend dragged me home as I could hardly walk, after telling this mate that me and his girlfriend were going out. In fairness, she played along.
I think that's just about everything. Then there's the last question too.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
TB you will lose a point for every day that you do not post here. I banned you for a specific period. That period has passed.

TheBest

SPNTBP
TB you will lose a point for every day that you do not post here. I banned you for a specific period. That period has passed.
I think 20th was the date set??
I am not going to post much here till 20th.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Yes, it does seem to be the 20th after all. Still, you will be docked points for not posting here.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
TheBest, do you know what it's like to be docked? It's like being hit in the face with Liams brain.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
So with Liam147 or Laim147 or Neeson or such other alias as may be given by the mods, being promoted and TB expected back sometime today or tomorrow what happens to this?

Will it be continued? :D

Will it be abandoned? :(

Will TB be promoted for a short time to continue this in Mains? :devil:

harshad

Scout
So with Liam147 or Laim147 or Neeson or such other alias as may be given by the mods, being promoted and TB expected back sometime today or tomorrow what happens to this?

Will it be continued? :D

Will it be abandoned? :(

Will TB be promoted for a short time to continue this in Mains? :devil:
Special plans are being made. CMO does not stop.
Hectic I quite like the bold part of my post. Do consider it. ;)

Lastwolf

Can you imagine the shitstorm TB would cause in the mains ? they think they hate newbies now they would reap the whirlwind with his awesomeness.

Do it, Hectic, you know you want to.

harshad

Scout
Just imagine, TB logs in and finds the entire site available to him.

He opens the General forum and introduces himself as the newly promoted newbie with this quote:

TheBest has finally arrived.

** Greeted by the Crowd**

** Accepts the standing ovation**

Everybody can start wanking now!!!
Please do it Hectic.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Decisions Decisions.

We can either bring down Liam and keep the competition in the newbies, which allows you lot to respond between questions.

Or we promote TB and have the competition finish up there, remember there isn't much left anyway and I imagine it will be concluded before the new years. If this happened, I'd bring the thread back down afterwards for you guys.

I'm good with either. Liam will be upset at the demotion, but it would be funny. TB would be ecstatic with the promotion, which would also be funny, and probably lead straight back to his demotion.

harshad

Scout
As much as I don't like the idea of not being able to post in this thread and comment on the answers by TB and Liam, I would really love to see the havoc that TB creates in the mains.

On a side note is TB closer to being promoted or being banned?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Well I think I have the highest post count in the newbies, so bring him down so I wont.