Confirmed: Moyes sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
I won't believe it until @ManUtd have confirmed.

Please please be true.... This would be better than any summer signing.

Castia

Thanks for trying but he was never the man for the job.

I'm just glad they decided to get rid, I had a feeling he would still be here next season. Not a chance I'd give this guy £100m to spend.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
That many papers with a live feed. Something is happening.

MDFC Manager

TalkSPORT reporting that Giggs will take over as caretaker.

Thoughts on this?

At least the players should give 100% for him.
Well, there is nothing really left to play for this season, so it would be a good chance for Giggsy to set us up to entertain.

Also, does NYSE open today? The club will have to announce it on there I think.

Remix

LordoftheStreams
SSN: "What next for David Moyes and Machester United"

On after the advert.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
I always hoped they would do it after the season is over. No reason to sack him with 4 games still to play. I would have been disappointed if he had been given another year.I kind of feel sorry for him. Fergie offered him a job he wasn't qualified for but he would have been foolish to turn it down. I hope the United job doesn't turn into a poisoned chalice

saivet

I don't know who this guy is, he got retweeted by Ogden. Can anyone shed any light as to his comments, I don't know enough about Simeone.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
The way they are talking on 5 live is like it's already happened. This is 100% true I'd bet my toe nails on it.

binary bot
I really wanted Moyes to succeed after many rival fans predicted he'd fail, just hasn't worked out for him here though. If this is true, I wish him luck for the future.
Exactly how I feel. Just not good enough...good luck to the man though.

KeninDC

Rest in Peace
Sounds like a media roll-out. I assume more news will come out over the course of the day. He's toast-no retracting that story.

Lu Tze

I don't know who this guy is, he got retweeted by Ogden. Can anyone shed any light as to his comments, I don't know enough about Simeone.
He's a mentalist who demands 10000000000000000000% from his players. Very dominant personality. That's what I understand at least.

Lance Uppercut

Taken from BBC. Giggs long term manager? Surely he couldn't step in straight away? I could see Van Gaal with Giggs as assistant/head coach to take over in a few years..
I wouldn't be happy with Giggs getting it long term. It's not a job for a novice.

saivet

For some people money is not everything...there s an element of pride too.
Very true. I do hope that wherever Moyes goes next he does well. He's not as bad a manager as some have made out, just not right for us.

dave2528

He was financially set before he joined us. His bridges with his previous club have now been burnt and he will get no love from us either. Hard not to feel a bit sorry for him. He'll get a decent job soon, the Villa job will soon become available I think.
While it's surely a bitter pill having had his shortcomings put on display for literally the entire footballing world to see, he'll bounce back. Still, I'm going to stop short of feeling sorry for the man while he becomes relatively wealthy managing football teams, whilst I toil away in my pitiful office making just enough to get by one day to the next.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh

He doesn't let people with the Libra star sign play under him. Say's they can't handle the weight of expectation and pressure.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Fair play to Ogden for getting the story first again.

It does look like the end if nigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.