Confirmed: Moyes sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Sky sports news are talking about it now.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Sky Sports news reporting the rumours saying they've contacted United and not had a refusal of speculation.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Oh God, I have just been alerted to this. Is it actually happening? Is it true? Please let this nightmare be over!

Irrational.

It was inevitable, really.

A trophyless season without Europe to look forward to and losing to all of our top rivals spells a sensationally disasterous season, and surely not even Sir Alex or the Glazers would've envisioned.

Manucho the boss

You couldn't even give me one lousy round Moyes. You will always be a loser... Now take your cheque for 27 million and get out of my sight!

Not my work, just saw it on twitter :lol:

Made my weekend this.

Nickosaur

I wouldn't be happy with Giggs getting it long term. It's not a job for a novice.
Agreed. Don't have a problem with Giggs sticking around in some capacity, but to throw him in straight away after this season would be too risky, and I can't see the Glazers approving it. They will go for someone with a winning track record.

Green_Red

:lol:

He doesn't have a fecking clue what's going on, no sources whatsoever but is trying to get in the party with everyone else. fecking professional Twitter ITK :lol:
He made a typo on that.. edit: Could this happen today?

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
I do like Moyes, I really do, but he's proved to be as incompetent as they get at this level and while I do respect the guy, I won't shed a tear if we do sack him. Our form from January onwards is what you expect from a team battling for PL survival.

togg

well..if United aren't denying it, they might as well announce it now. There would be no point in saying to Moyes..'hey, you're sacked...but carry on for four games anyway'

Green_Red

TalkSPORT reporting that Giggs will take over as caretaker.

Thoughts on this?

At least the players should give 100% for him.
The only candidate if you ask me, all he knows in his entire career is winning and perfection. The team has never been out of the top three in all his time in the senior squad, except for this year.

LARulz

TalkSPORT reporting that Giggs will take over as caretaker.

Thoughts on this?

At least the players should give 100% for him.
Be perfect till the end of the season. I said a month or so ago, like many I think, that would be the smart move. Seasons finished and may as well see what he's got

FujiVice

well..if United aren't denying it, they might as well announce it now. There would be no point in saying to Moyes..'hey, you're sacked...but carry on for four games anyway'
Yeah, but they aren't going to tell you over the phone. Even sex lines wait a while before you get to the exciting bit. They'll be preparing a statement. Hence the refusal to deny.

Gaeilge

Unsubstantiated reports (all be it - ubconfirmed) that there is widespread report of him being sacked (SSN).

Apparently they've contacted the club and officials are refusing to rule it out...

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
Carlos Queiroz as assistant manager next season, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.