Congrats to Man City for unveiling the worst away shirt in history

FujiVice

Seriously horrendous. Looks like something a child drew for a competition.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m pretty sure you’ve been able to buy that exact shirt from Matalan for years

Chairman Steve

Feck off is that an actual football jersey. That looks some cheap knock off you’d find in a flea market.

Some 14 year old kid with Photoshop is sitting there looking at this like “Wow I actually did better”

RedSinha

This design was the template for every Puma away kit at the Euros, which kind of made sense because the name of the country was written across the chest. Here, "Man City" just seems very informal for an official shirt.

Also, apparently Puma had the same idea for Dortmund's third kit this year but their fans campaigned to get that ditched.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Awful shirt to match an awful haircut. Who told him that hairstyle looks good? Of all the hairstyles in the world he chose that one?

Last edited:

Eplel

Looks like a cheap shirt you would find on BOOHOOman

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Feck off is that an actual football jersey. That looks some cheap knock off you’d find in a flea market.

Some 14 year old kid with Photoshop is sitting there looking at this like “Wow I actually did better”
I was just going to say it looks cheap and nasty.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
This design was the template for every Puma away kit at the Euros, which kind of made sense because the name of the country was written across the chest. Here, "Man City" just seems very informal for an official shirt.

Also, apparently Puma had the same idea for Dortmund's third kit this year but their fans campaigned to get that ditched.
Perhaps the City shirt would have gone the same route if cardboard cutouts and empty seats could speak and type.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
We have the same style of kit as do all Puma clubs but then with an even uglier color.

Pickle85

'Man City' on the shirt ffs. Ugh, hate football sometimes. Funny as it's city though TBF.

RedDevil@84

Puma to designer: We need a new look design for the third kit

Designer's 10 yr old kid who was in office because of "Bring your kids to office" event:

I'll do it. Takes out his ruler from the backpack.

WhyYouGottaBeSoRuud?

Seriously horrendous. Looks like something a child drew for a competition.
Looks like pyjamas. Honestly though besides the huge, ghastly "MAN CITY" I don't hate the rest of that shirt. If they had put the badge centrally instead of "MAN CITY" I think it would look half decent. Controversially I think their home shirt is mint this season and I haven't really rated many of these Adidas kits we've had.

George the Cat

I don’t think it’s that bad, club name printed on front so what?
Especially with some of the horrors that get praise on here kit wise.

Tarrou

reminds me of when i wrote my name on my hand in school and the teacher said "is that in case you forget" and the entire class laughed

still hurts

FlapR

That is absolutely terrible. Puma have gone fecking mental. :lol:

I refuse to believe that’s an actual football shirt.
It’s so fecking horrendous, it looks like something you’d expect to find on a dodgy market and the poor feck who’s parents bought it for him as a cheap xmas present would be the laughing stock of the school.
It’s the horrendous that I almost expect the authorities to step in and tell them “no, you obviously can’t wear that utter shite”.

Oranges038

Horrendous, but those new red and white Utd tops are just about the ugliest thing I have seen in a while

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Thanks for your sacrifice, agent Puma designer. Mission accomplished. Extraction imminent.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That's away jersey? I think it's training top or some t-shirt that players wear when they shit on the bench.