Congratulations arsenal

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
We're not even halfway through the season, they still have time to bottle it. And once we sign Mbappe and Messi in the January window, and that fraud Haaland starts missing sitters, and Newcastle implode due to local brewery shortages, we'll be there like molluscs on rimaldo's bell end.

I’m loving my life

Got to hand it to the Lego man from going from being a laughing stock to the best coach in the world. With the best team in the best league in the world.

Imperious all season.

Wiped the floor with every team.

Congratulations on your title

WhoAreYou?

Supports
Barcelona
They are the real deal; just look at the way they celebrated that 1-0. Arteta has implemented elite mentality.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

A lot will depend on how City make it through that run.

arnie_ni

They've only dropped 5 points after 16 games. What's the highest points tally after 16 in PL history? Feel it must be up there, top 5 maybe

Dan_F

They’re playing well, but it’s not really new years in terms of the fixtures. It’s the equivalent of the beginning of December.

As wrong as it feels, you have to keep reminding yourself that they’re actually our preference for winning league.

Sylar

They don't get injuries either. They can play the same set of players game after game. Partey no longer gets the inevitable injury.

Deco10Legend

Supports
Fc Porto
They don't get injuries either. They can play the same set of players game after game. Partey no longer gets the inevitable injury.
Jesus is injured tbf. They need another striker for rotation.

Wilt

Congratulations Arsenal best team by a mile and so well deserved!

Not really…. Hate the cnuts

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
We've seen this before from Arsenal, great first half of the season and not so good second half, City are still favourites but they're not as dominant as most of us expected

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Honestly, Arsenal have the hallmarks of a championship winning side right now.

I expect them to win the EPL.

A few seasons ago I saw Liverpool for 3 games and you just knew they'd win it, same with Arsenal now. 7 points clear, some great players, playing consistently I'd be surprised if they feck this up.

I can see some tough opponents giving them difficult games, but... they're not playing in Europe, they're only in the Premier League so they have no excuses to not perform.

mu4c_20le

Yeah but the replacement has as many goals so no big loss.

Saka odegaard partey saliba would be big losses. They always stay fit however and can play every game
Odegaard having the first injury free season of his life you can't make it up

Sviken

Fair play to Arteta. He's really turned them around. And by God I do hope they win the title. I can't stand an oil club making a mockery of this league and Liverpoo are... well, Liverpool. Arsenal winning it is would be a nice fresh change.

lex talionis

During one of Fergie’s last seasons, we were up by 8 points with something like 6 matches left. We finished second. It might have been the Sergio Aguero goal season…not sure which one. Point is, it’s absurd to crown the champion on December 31.

Zen86

He’s showing Lego Arteta that you don’t need to spend a billion to win the league.

Keanes Magic Hat

During one of Fergie’s last seasons, we were up by 8 points with something like 6 matches left. We finished second. It might have been the Sergio Aguero goal season…not sure which one. Point is, it’s absurd to crown the champion on December 31.
I think you've missed the point of this thread

prateik

I dont care who wins it.. they are so far ahead and playing so well that I dont think we will catch them.. that sucks..
Arse and City will almost certainly finish above us.. 3rd is the best we can get.. and even that would require a good effort with no signings in Jan a real possibility..

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Guardiola's 2018 City dropped 2 points in the first 20 matches.
And Arteta was part of this team as his second assistant after Domenec Torrent. Next year 2018-2019 Arteta became Guardiolas main assistant and they won the league again in a crazy race with Liverpool till the very last game of the season. I fully expect the race this year between Arsenal and City to be very much similar.

Glorio

Their starting striker is out until February.
Pfft! Only for them to discover Nketiah is who Haaland secretly wants to be when he grows up.

Congratulations Arsenal, the halo of greatness around all your collective heads is blinding in it's intensity and size

Deserve a guard of honour by all opponents from now till the season's end

Cloud7

Feck off Arsenal. Rather city win the league. No one cares when they do unless you are from Manchester and/or hate man city with a passion.
We can’t keep saying this every year. At some point they will end up with more PL’s than us if they win it every year while we close our eyes and say “no one cares”.

The newer generation of fans care and more will continue to care if they’re the most successful team.

skc_18

Would like Arsenal to win than Man City. But Arsenal have to play New castle twice and Man City twice. Couple of losses and draws could make them lose momentum and lose the top spot
(Don’t say it , don’t say it ) If that happens considering we are 4 points away from City we are not far away from challenge either