Congratulations Chelsea

msudip060

Supports
Chelsea
Congrats to all us Chelsea supporters. Good luck for your Europa campaign, Utd supporters. Can smell bitter gourds in here.Wonder who brought them. Jk. :p

johnamiri

Supports
Liverpool
The table doesn't lie . Chelsea worthy winners but you have to admit they steered clear of injuries very well. sometimes it goes for you sometimes against you. It will be interesting to see if Conte can resist going back to Italy and the promise of bucket loads of money for himself and team rebuilding in Milan

Needham

Congratulations Chelsea. Any truth to the rumours that the new stadium will be made out of plastic?

El cangrejo

Supports
FC Luzern
Never had anything against Chelsea.

Local rival? No.
Bitter rival (Liverpool, Gunners)? No.
Bought their glory? Yes, who hasn't. to catch the best, you have to spend.

Weird owner? yep. Not a deal breaker.

I like them, they're okay. Conte's a good manager, they have some excellent talent. Been the best team hands down this season. Congrats boys.
Well they have a historically right wing white nationalist fanbase and Abramovich is a lot worse than just "weird" but sure, whatever.

Don't have anything against this team or coach though. Deserved champions and much better than Leicester or their own 2015 side.

dogwithabone

:lol: Okay. Poor because you and the other hyped sides didn't hold up your end of the bargain.

Unbelievable season and hopefully now we do the opposite of what we did after the last title. Must build this summer with at least 4 quality signings. Looking forward to our return to the CL.

Hmmm, 'unbelievable' isn't quite how I'd describe it.

'Functional and the most consistent of a pretty poor bunch' is what I'd say.

Don't kid yourself mate that is hardly a team that is going to go on and dominate for seasons to come. Like i say well done but some real perspective needed here as to the potential of this Chelsea team. It ain't one of your best.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Deserved champions. Have nothing against Chelsea. The Chelsea fans I've interacted with over the years have been rather decent ( and I know this will not extend to every Chelsea fan, but it affects my opinion of them). They were the best team overall from the beginning of the season. Spurs deserve special mention for the way they pushed them hard too. Us and City should be disappointed with our overall efforts though.

I just hope we can put up a proper title challenge next season.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Unless there was a mass PM sent out to only United fans, I don't think you have to.

People can cingratulate Chelsea, they can say feck chelsea. The ones who decide to tell everyone that they don't care (rather than ignoring the thread, which is what they'd do if they didn't care) are my favourite.
It's irrational hate driven by jealousy.

Damn, I miss that from opposition fans. Everyone of our titles was rubbished.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Congratulations to Chelsea and well done to Antonio Conte on winning the league in his first season in the Premier League. I thought they'd finish third at best so to win the league in such a convincing manner is a fine effort. You can put whatever caveat you want next to their success but they're worthy champions.

Varun

Staff
I'm glad for their presence, atleast when we're shit, they stop the cnuts from City and Pool from winning the league.

AndyJ1985

Well deserved. Like us they have a solid defence, however unlike us they also have a fluid and clinical attack. An all-round very good team.

zeekey

Conte was under a bit of pressure after the Arsenal defeat but somehow he landed on a system that suits. Luiz was a laughable signing in August but he's been their best player probably. It'll be interesting to see the ins and outs in the summer. Hopefully Conte will be "happy with the squad" he's got and buy nobody*.

* I know this won't happen before anyone jumps on it.

TehRed

Well done Chelsea, you've adjusted well to Conte's system and played well.

Not saying this to try and take anything away from their very consistent level of performance all season, but the fact that Chelsea have won the league and gotten to the FA Cup final without having to worry about any European football really puts Liverpool's season into perspective.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Such an extremely well taken PL title. Coming back after that miserable season to grab it with such a distance is nothing but amazing. They should be so proud of themselves. I don't really like their fans but they have been class all the way never doubting a fresh manager like Conte. Extra credit to them for making it with so little extra additions to the squad + the fact they won it with a player like Victor Moses. Congratulations.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Nah. I think other then Spurs, the other clubs made it pretty easy for Chelsea. We should take heart from the fact that Chelsea were awful last season. So next season hopefully we'll mount a proper challenge.

barmyarmy

I don't like chelsea and their manager too for all his touchline drama. Showing passion is different thing than his antiques. If the rumors regarding their 2 best players is true and with involvement in CL, I think they will struggle next season.

With all the top 6 teams playing in Europe next season it would be even battle ground. In my view with Mournihos experience and the right recruitment we have an upper hand next season in league.

Last edited:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Congrats to all us Chelsea supporters. Good luck for your Europa campaign, Utd supporters. Can smell bitter gourds in here.Wonder who brought them. Jk. :p
Not really. Sure I want United to win but if not it's better you lot do it that City or Liverpool.

Fener1907

I'm bitter as feck and can't bring myself to congratulate them. Suppose I can take solace from it being another year in which Liverpool see it pass them by.

El cangrejo

Supports
FC Luzern
Chelsea have a historically right wing white nationalist fanbase?

What do we have, with our half a billion strong support?
You probably have a large number of scumbags in your support due to the fact that so many people world wide claim to be Manchester United fans, but Chelsea was a magnet for National Front types only a few decades ago and still have a minority of fascists in their matchday support as evidenced in their behaviour in Paris a few years ago. Find me an example of a group of Manchester United (or any of the other major English clubs) doing the same thing.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Why do people here feel the need to congratulate Champions every year?

Chelsea's fans are mostly cnuts(except @duffer of course), their players are some of the biggest cnuts in the league, and their manager acts like an idiot in every game, why should we care about them?

Josep Dowling

I can't say well done to them.

They had an easy ride this year with no European football. The fact they are Champions again after what happened last year just shows how despicable their players are for downing tools.