Congratulations to Arsenal for winning the PL 2022/2023

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
It would be great if United fans could be as patient with Ten Hag as Arse fans have been with their guy. We might actually be in with a chance of winning the League in a couple of years.

Highly doubt it though. We lose 1 game and half the Forum wants him out.

Zen86

If they pull this off would be an amazing story and deserved for a club that’s gone through a lot of downs in the last 10 years despite almost always playing beautiful football.
My thoughts as well. The thought of them winning the league again was quite laughable even as recently as last season.

kaku06

If they pull this off would be an amazing story and deserved for a club that’s gone through a lot of downs in the last 10 years despite almost always playing beautiful football.
Get out. Ban him.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
My thoughts as well. The thought of them winning the league again was quite laughable even as recently as last season.
I called it in pre season when I said they looked pretty good but I did not think it would be good enough to genuinely challenge for the title.

I had them as a lock for top 4 though. Winning the title would be huge for the club.

Barthez

It’s Arsenal and Lego Pep. It’ll go south, that is very obvious.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
At least they are a proper football club and not an oil funded Sports Washing Vanity project.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Mate.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I wouldn't mind it and as I wrote previously today, it should put more pressure on our shit owners because Arsenal are not that different to us, except investing their debt into a stadium, of course.

Random thought 1: IIRC, Kante is the only player to win the league in consecutive seasons with two different clubs. Jesus would become the second and who could have thought that in the summer.

Random thought 2: related to 1, Jesus has completely beaten Sterling in the choice of destination switch. Of course, he's also the superior player.

Chief123

It would be great if United fans could be as patient with Ten Hag as Arse fans have been with their guy. We might actually be in with a chance of winning the League in a couple of years.

I’m not sure we can say they’ve been patient. He’s been under intense pressure with many fans calling for his head in recent times. Especially the big fan channels. I’m surprised he managed to survive through it to be honest, but fair play he’s showing his methods are working now.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
This is beyond a joke now! Whatever you do in your own private time doesn’t need to be aired on a public platform mate!
I appreciate the support @Vidyoyo

Sincerely grateful.

Chief123

At least they are a proper football club and not an oil funded Sports Washing Vanity project.
As much as there fans can be insufferable, fair play to Arsenal as a club if they win it as it’s a “proper” club.

ekestubbe

Worst outcome for me (other than Pool). Hate them more than city and Chelsea for example. That said, if anyone can feck it up from here it’s that bunch lot.
So you only like oil clubs?

Bondi77

Who gives a feck!
WE WON THE WORLD CUP!
Footballs coming home it's coming.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Arsenal are showing what can happen if you stick by a manager. Arteta is developing a young team. One thing he hasn’t learnt from pep is buying all world class players.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
If only we'd stuck with Ole, we would probably be running away with it now.

Lost bear

Worst outcome for me (other than Pool). Hate them more than city and Chelsea for example. That said, if anyone can feck it up from here it’s that bunch lot.
Yes. Me too. But there’s a long, long way to go yet. They’ve been lucky with injuries thus far- if that changes it can still all turn to shit. Of course, everyone here hopes it doesn’t and that we get to see them parading around London with the league trophy. I must finish now as I need to barf…

Dr Foo

Arsenal fans are insufferable, Liverpool fans probably worse. Spurs fans too. Others say ours are too. It's the nature of well supported, long running clubs I guess.

It is impressive to see a club implement a playing style and change their mentality to reap the rewards like Arteta has done though, without just using financial doping. Would rather support 'traditional' clubs, but who knows how long more we can stay as 'proper' clubs least some shady state or oligarch buys any of us.

footyfan019

Supports
Arsenal
Last 5 times Arsenal have lead table on Xmas, we have not won it. It's going to be a tough January for us starting with Brighton on New year's Eve then Newcastle,City,Spurs and United. If we are still on top by end of Jan then it will be a different story, but so far with 37 points we have a good chance for top 4 which was always the target with the squad we have.

Last edited:

RC89

Have they though? Not from what I've seen.

frostbite

That would be really nice because it will give us faith that United can win it next year.

rajds89

So you only like oil clubs?
No, far from it but as a southerner who grew up during the 90s and 00s, Arsenal were always our biggest rivals both in terms of on the pitch and off it. I grew up with a lot of Arsenal fans and they’ve always been an insufferable bunch so them winning the league would be the worst outcome for me.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Actual got to feel how unfair the season is this year. Will be the same for teams with players in the final.

Last time they were flying they had the Eduardo injury.

Probably will be other injuries in coming games too.

crossy1686

career ending
I think most of us foresee an Arsenal struggle once they get a few injuries. Fully expecting them to falter after the WC is over now that Jesus is out, he offers them too much up front, not just in goals.