Conor McGregor thread.

Mike Smalling

When did it all go wrong for him? Granted I don't follow the UFC closely, but wasn't there a time, when he was just a bit of a showoff/loudmouth, but still relatively sane? Now he seems to have completely lost his marbles and genuinely seems like a psychopath.

Also, Megan Fox :drool: still got it!

Withnail

When did it all go wrong for him? Granted I don't follow the UFC closely, but wasn't there a time, when he was just a bit of a showoff/loudmouth, but still relatively sane? Now he seems to have completely lost his marbles and genuinely seems like a psychopath.

The coke binges

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Good stuff from Conor. MGK is annoying as feck and is certainly an upgrade for over old men in pubs.

stu_1992

He never liked her anyway... and she's ugly
"Only fights real fighters" but has not problems boxing an old lad in the side of the head for turning down his shite drink. :rolleyes: The guy is a complete scumbag. MGK is pretentious as feck, but this is one of the rare situations where I'd be taking his side because McGregor is a fecking shit-stain on the image of Ireland internationally.

MiceOnMeth

MGK is a MMA fan so maybe he doesn't want to be seen as team McGregor after the Poirer stuff

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Apparently he asked MGK for a photo. MGK said no, something happened, and MGK pushed him, so McGregor threw his drink at him.

Conor is a cnut, MGK looks like a tit but he’s banging Megan Fox so who are we to question him
We should all question Megan Fox though.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The thread is amusing with everyone sending him in an other country/city. I don't remember a sport figure managing to alienate people like that, it's not even anger but embarrassment.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Conor should probably avoid all altercations given this previous run ins with the law in the US.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The thread is amusing with everyone sending him in an other country/city. I don't remember a sport figure managing to alienate people like that, it's not even anger but embarrassment.
Genuinely, I appreciated what he did in the sport and for the sport but he always was a raving lunatic and there’s only so much good will to give.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Really is. Body/Face dysmorphia is real - no need to do anything to her face.
In Pete's case, I think it was an iterative result of cosmetic surgery procedures, each attempting to fix something the previous procedure broke.

edcunited1878

LOLOLOL!!!!

I know MGK's agent and you can kind of tell which one he is in this photo....hilarious shit from McGregor, this made my day!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Two things:

Fighting Mayweather gave him more money than he can count... Money shows a person's true nature. Granted, he had money from his fights in the UFC, but it was a drop in the ocean compared to what he probably made in that "boxing" event.

Also, the losses. Prior to Mayweather, he only lost twice. Once on his way to the top back before he was a name. The other was against journeyman Nate Diaz, which McGregor squared back to 1-1.

However, after that he got assaulted in front of millions of people against Khabib, which he can't run back because Khabib retired soon after.

Then he lost to Poirier, ran it back and broke his ankle in the rematch (where he was getting brutalized anyway), and can't run it back again because he needs to heal.

He can't accept that the MMA fighters have figured him out and moved ahead (because it's what they train at non stop) and now he's becoming a nothing fighter in a sport he thought he would be the king in.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Two things:

Fighting Mayweather gave him more money than he can count... Money shows a person's true nature. Granted, he had money from his fights in the UFC, but it was a drop in the ocean compared to what he probably made in that "boxing" event.

Also, the losses. Prior to Mayweather, he only lost twice. Once on his way to the top back before he was a name. The other was against journeyman Nate Diaz, which McGregor squared back to 1-1.

However, after that he got assaulted in front of millions of people against Khabib, which he can't run back because Khabib retired soon after.

Then he lost to Poirier, ran it back and broke his ankle in the rematch (where he was getting brutalized anyway), and can't run it back again because he needs to heal.

He can't accept that the MMA fighters have figured him out and moved ahead (because it's what they train at non stop) and now he's becoming a nothing fighter in a sport he thought he would be the king in.
He makes far more in his MMA fights than people know due to the PPV points he receives from the UFC, which is also why he acts like such a fool in the event lead ups, as it brings more viewers in.

He has also made more on Whiskey sales than either boxing or MMA.

Maxii

Paad
He’s a dirty scrote cnut and all the money in the world won’t change that

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He makes far more in his MMA fights than people know due to the PPV points he receives from the UFC, which is also why he acts like such a fool in the event lead ups, as it brings more viewers in.

He has also made more on Whiskey sales than either boxing or MMA.
Oh no doubt. I just think the purse and all that came with the Mayweather fight at that time must have been his biggest pay day. It pretty much coincides with him going from witty loveable cnut to someone who people compare to James Corden.