Conor McGregor thread.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Tbf, he's right to be critical.

For example, I can think of one random example where someone who has committed multiple sexual assaults, attacked an elderly Irish man, is a habitual drug user, has known associations to criminal elements and has at least 18 convictions to his name is still allowed to roam the streets where he is a danger to ordinary Irish men and women. Presumably that's exactly the sort of person McGregor thinks shouldn't be allowed into the country.

Withnail

He missed the biblical reference there.

And yeah maybe it wasn't on the front page because Ireland being 'at war' was a bigger story but McGregor wouldn't know anything about that. Don't give this prick any oxygen. He's going to be a pain in the arse for years.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He missed the biblical reference there.

And yeah maybe it wasn't on the front page because Ireland being 'at war' was a bigger story but McGregor wouldn't know anything about that. Don't give this prick any oxygen. He's going to be a pain in the arse for years.
If you ask me that's a pretty dumb and badly timed moment to use a biblical reference.

Name Changed

weso26
He clearly doesn't write his own tweets unless he is off his face. The spelling is correct in that tweet above. He has someone doing it for him.

Brophs

The One and Only

For example, I can think of one random example where someone who has committed multiple sexual assaults, attacked an elderly Irish man, is a habitual drug user, has known associations to criminal elements and has at least 18 convictions to his name is still allowed to roam the streets where he is a danger to ordinary Irish men and women. Presumably that's exactly the sort of person McGregor thinks shouldn't be allowed into the country.
:lol:
Chef’s kiss.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Harsh on @Conor

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Some of the replies :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
You'd wonder if he's gearing up (not in his usual way) for an election run of some kind. Would be great if he did and got about 40 votes.

Tarrou

First time I’ve clicked on this thread and he hasn’t disgraced himself in some way

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He also responded to posts by the Britain First party leader and a known Irish far-right activist. So ya, he's still the cnut's cnut.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Oh he definitely is. He seems himself as some kind of Trumpian figure.
I mean, they're arrogant bags of wind, both ignorant, at least Mr. "I'll kill you wife" is willing to actually fight, if only for himself.

Withnail

I mean, they're arrogant bags of wind, both ignorant, at least Mr. "I'll kill you wife" is willing to actually fight, if only for himself.
Ah now. He trained in MMA and found he was quite talented. I think he'd run a mile from an actual armed conflict but I'm not sure I'd have much interest in risking my life in a war like Vietnam either.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Ah now. He trained in MMA and found he was quite talented. I think he'd run a mile from an actual armed conflict but I'm not sure I'd have much interest in risking my life in a war like Vietnam either.
Yeah, I just meant he’s got more courage than Trump, Trump might be a Connor McGregor wannabe versus the other way around.

I definitely wouldn’t have gone to Vietnam, you make a fair point. Trump seems like a coward, but perhaps that’s not the right drum to beat.