Conor McGregor thread.

Red_toad

So the person accusing him said she managed to elbow him and escape..
And that he shoved his flaccid member down her throat, that'd be some achievement.
Any truth in it, is a very sad state of affairs as his partner is now expecting again. CCTV footage appears to show him off into a room with 2 women, no obvious signs of anyone being 'forced' to go in there, by either Connor nor the Security.
He looked like he was pissed as usual nowadays days. Will be in the headlines for a while with this one...

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
But they weren't unsubstantiated. He really was hospitalised (I've seen another post after yours saying it was a minor visit to the hospital), but I sincerely doubt that any of that part was planned.
It was literally unsubstantiated. It was all second hand, from an unnamed source. The dude in the mascot suit wasn’t named, or quoted. No mention of where he was treated, who treated him etc

That’s by the by though. As I said in an edited post, I’m sure WWE wrestlers regularly end up paying a visit to the ER after similarly staged antics.

Withnail

It was unsubstantiated. It was all second hand. The dude wasn’t named, or quoted. No mention of where he was treated, who treated him etc

That’s by the by though. As I said in an edited post, I’m sure WWE wrestlers regularly end up paying a visit to the ER after similarly staged antics.
Perhaps and nobody is saying it wasn't a skit but you can tell by the look on his face immediately afterwards that he hit him harder than he intended to.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
And that he shoved his flaccid member down her throat, that'd be some achievement.
Any truth in it, is a very sad state of affairs as his partner is now expecting again. CCTV footage appears to show him off into a room with 2 women, no obvious signs of anyone being 'forced' to go in there, by either Connor nor the Security.
He looked like he was pissed as usual nowadays days. Will be in the headlines for a while with this one...
Yeah it's sad because something did happen. He has absolutely no respect for her.

ExoduS

Yep. This is exactly what happened to Nicolas Cage in Con Air.
Cage had a good reason to enter that fight if I remember correctly. He punched old man who was just seating at the bar. Who knows how much vile stuff Connor did that is not reported and recorded. It would not surprise me if he actually murdered someone. The guy is coked up monster.

Oldyella

He looked haggard when he came in the ring. Is it just age or is he not living well? Obviously on the white stuff too.
He's really not living well. Or, I suppose depending on your view, living perhaps a little too well!

cyberman

The state of this clown. Even his smack talk is bottom of the barrell now.

When he’s older, doesn’t have a UFC contract to hold him back and even more off the rails, some young gun is gonna call him out and he’ll get hurt when he flips it like this.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
He's always absolutely exhausted when demonstrating techniques to the lads on TUF. Cardio is not his strong point.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
From the iconic "who the fook is that guy?" To "he couldn't box eggs in an egg boxing factory"... Oh how his trash talk has fallen as hard as his career :lol:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He looks such a weird creepy little man now he's gone nuts with his delts and has no neck.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
He looked haggard when he came in the ring. Is it just age or is he not living well? Obviously on the white stuff too.
Being an alcoholic cokehead on HGH who spends most of his time raging at people will do that to you. He's turning the same colour as Alan Brazil.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
He’s definitely spending a lot of time in the gym. Look at the size of him. It’s what he gets up to when he’s not in the gym that’s the problem.
Yeah I didn't phrase that well, but meant they live well and look after themselves, continuing what they'd been doing the rest of their careers. There's obviously exceptions like Ricky Hatton, who ballooned between fights and when he retired, though I think he's more involved with boxing again now.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
It is a pity he’s become such a tit. I’ve been watching this season’s TUF and there are still glimpses of the likeable, interesting guy he used to be. Especially when he gets into the art of fighting. But he’s such a massive bell end 90% of the time none of that matters any more.

Name Changed

weso26
It is a pity he’s become such a tit. I’ve been watching this season’s TUF and there are still glimpses of the likeable, interesting guy he used to be. Especially when he gets into the art of fighting. But he’s such a massive bell end 90% of the time none of that matters any more.
He was always a tit Pogue. The likeable, interesting guy was a character he was playing. Once a scrote, always a scrote. His true colours were always going to show.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
He was always a tit Pogue. The likeable, interesting guy was a character he was playing. Once a scrote, always a scrote. His true colours were always going to show.
I dunno. I just think that going from living to hand to mouth in Crumlin to becoming one of the richest and most famous athletes in the world, in a very short space of time, can change a man.

Withnail

I dunno. I just think that going from living to hand to mouth in Crumlin to becoming one of the richest and most famous athletes in the world, in a very short space of time, can change a man.
I do think his early persona was an act but he was at least on the straight and narrow while he was up and coming and hadn't a bean. As soon as he didn't have to worry about money anymore he pretty much immediately started to get into trouble which tells you everything you need to know.

FriedClams

The old saying, if you're nothing without money you'll never be anything with it, is so true