Conte | Spurs Manager

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
More than anything it will put a stop to clueless ex united players in the media trying to influence the team from there.
If LVG and Jose didn't fecking care about them, I doubt this guy would care.

ti vu

If LVG and Jose didn't fecking care about them, I doubt this guy would care.
This guy does. His problem at Inter right now is that he is blaming Inter doesn't enough to protect him and the team from the media. And this guy is the type easy to be provoked into sinker. Having the former players of the club going at him, I can't imagine what he would do, but very likely so something negative.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Better than Ole no doubt about it. Just also very destructive it seems so best to stay away I think.
Yes, but a completely different approach and would be a worse fit for the club. The next manager should be someone who nurtures young talent, improves them and plays an aggressive attacking style of football.

Hopefully that's the direction Ole and the coaches will get more to grips with this season.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The only thing I like about Conte is that he helped us put an end to the Sanchez nightmare.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Why is he so self destructive? It's unhealthy for his career. Top clubs wouldn't wanna put up with him anymore.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
:lol:

How does Inter fans feel, their manager are targeting washed-up or unwanted United players.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
:lol:

How does Inter fans feel, their manager are targeting washed-up or unwanted United players.
Some are happy he stays because he's a great coach

Most hated him in the first place and his antics got them baying for blood. Needless to say, they did not take the news well

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Kolarov signs. Is he trying to build a retirement home?
Handa - 36
Godin - 34
Ranocchia - 32
Asamoah - 31
Young - 35
D'Ambrosio - 31
Candreva - 33
Nainggolan - 32
Sanchez - 31
Perisic - 31
Kolarov - 35
Vidal - 33 - They are trying to sign him. They also tried very hard to sign Dzeko too in the last season.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Handa - 36
Godin - 34
Ranocchia - 32
Asamoah - 31
Young - 35
D'Ambrosio - 31
Candreva - 33
Nainggolan - 32
Sanchez - 31
Perisic - 31
Kolarov - 35
Vidal - 33 - They are trying to sign him. They also tried very hard to sign Dzeko too in the last season.
Does he think because of Covid they’ll be able to work from home or something? Damn that’s an old squad..

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Does he think because of Covid they’ll be able to work from home or something? Damn that’s an old squad..
They were so close to signing Tonali, Conte had a meeting with Zhang where people assumed he won't be coach anymore. Then everything changed that Conte is staying, Tonali deal was dropped and they went for Vidal.

He is like Jose.

Teja

What is their end goal here? Win a title in the short term?

They came pretty close last year, so I suppose they can challenge again. Juve have their own issues.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Inter now needs to win both games left to have a chance of making it from the groups

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He is a good coach. Strange that his record in Europe is rather poor / average.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Managed to lose at home against real madrid missing their 4 most important players :lol:

Granted, it was largely Vidal's fault, but still. He's the one that wanted Vidal in the first place. And Vidal is firing them out of CL :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He is a good coach. Strange that his record in Europe is rather poor / average.
I still remember him using that “you can’t go to a €100 restaurant with €10 in your pocket” whilst at Juventus, only for Allegri to come in and make the finals twice?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I still remember him using that “you can’t go to a €100 restaurant with €10 in your pocket” whilst at Juventus, only for Allegri to come in and make the finals twice?
Oh God that’s a terrible quote. Plus what good will 100€ do to you if you insist on eating food from two days ago!

Last edited:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
This wig wearing dildo is earning 12million€ after tax
Let that sink in

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Two years on the trot they've failed to qualify from their UCL group

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
How the heck can Vidal do something like that? There is VAR and pretty sure referee would review it.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sack him. He can’t do it in Europe for whatever reason. I do rate him but he becomes toxic even quicker than Jose

UbicaMekogSrca

Supports
FK Sloboda
Poch is not that stupid.This squad is old.Young,Vidal,Sanchez,Handanovic,Perisic.Hilarious

Paul_Scholes18

Strange how he has failed with Inter. Did so well with Chelsea although not amazing in europe for his second year. I do not know why he is not looking for a Hazard type creative winger into his side. Playing with 3 fairly non creative midfielders is not working that well.